MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Min. & Max. Tution Fees
3000$/Year – 4500$/Year
As one of the most beautiful countries in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is a country of outstanding beauty. Natural beauty and a diversity of traditions make Kyrgyzstan a popular destination.
Kyrgyzstan, a landlocked nation covered in mountainous terrain, is bordered to the north by Kazakhstan, to the west by Uzbekistan, to the southwest by Tajikistan, and the southeast by China.
Despite its landlocked status, Kyrgyzstan does have Issyk-Kul, the second-largest high-altitude lake in the world (after Titicaca in South America).
As the largest city in the country, Bishkek is the country’s capital. The city’s total area is 49 square miles, and its population is estimated at 1,255,000 people. Kyrgyzstan gained its independence from the Soviet Union in the year 1991 after being occupied by Russia in 1876.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Indian students are increasingly choosing to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as an excellent alternative. This equates with different types of medical examinations, seasoned resources, well-kept medical clinics, and excellent quality food. According to the university, MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan can last from five to six years. All courses are taught in English. In Kyrgyzstan, medical schooling is excellent, and it meets the international guidelines in this regard.
The trend of students studying MBBS overseas is on the rise. The training offered by medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is of a higher quality. They train regional pathology, teach diagnostics, care for patients, practice medicine, and more.
In the last half-decade, Kyrgyzstan has increased the number of Indians enrolling for medical studies at a rate of 21.54 percent per year, making it one of the most favored countries for Indian students to study medicine. In Kyrgyzstan, you practically study MBBS, since you also spend time studying medical studies in other countries such as the U.S.A, U.K., Australia, China, and Russia. India’s MBBS tuition price is slightly lower than what Kyrgyzstan’s 6-year MBBS tuition fee is for a similar plan.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities- All universities are accredited by WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and Medical Council in Kyrgyzstan, like U.S.A, U.K., Middle East, India, Australia, and Canada.
- Budget-friendly– Kryzystan is the perfect place in terms of living standards. There are fewer expenses compared to other private colleges in India. Indian students have access to a separate hostel on campus. Each hostel has a separate fully furnished dormitory for girls and boys with a laundry facility and a press room.
- Pragmatic Learning Experience- There is an ideal balance between theoretical studies and practical applications in the curriculum of medical studies in Kyrgyzstan, leading to a pragmatic learning experience.
- Resourceful universities- Among students all over the globe, Kyrgyz universities are a popular choice due to their infrastructure, technical advances, and qualified lecturers.
- English medium – There are no problems regarding the MCI MBS screening test in Kyrgyzstan because all MBBS programs are taught in English. You can also enroll in English classes if you wish.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
Many students from India and around the world who wish to complete their medical training choose to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is another most popular country for MBBS competitors, similar to India.
As a result of bilingual research and diverse practice, Indians are treated with adoration and respect in Kyrgyzstan. With their focus on the study, they get a global overview of the world and learn about life and the protests that they may encounter.
WHO, the Medical Council of India (MCI), and other nation’s associations have endorsed universities that allow students to practice medicine anywhere. There are no restrictions on where this degree can be earned.
Medical students that didn’t get a confirmation in India due to NEET marks and Reservation came to Kyrgyzstan and finished their dream at a pitiful school pace.
In colleges and universities, you’ll find accomplished, experienced, and talented teachers and staff.
In the worldwide exchange program, there are consistently 7000+ students from India. That’s how their schooling works from a biological standpoint.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – Is it worth considering?
International students today choose Kyrgyzstan as one of the top choices for MBBS abroad because of its low cost. Several top medical universities offer MD, MBBS, and other training programs in the country. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan attract thousands of foreign students to earn their medical degrees overseas. These students come from many countries including India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China. There is no doubt that medical education in Kyrgyzstan is comparable to that offered in Europe.
Some other advantages to opt MBBS from Kyrgyzstan:
- Many medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are government-funded, and bodies like WHO and MCI recognize these colleges.
- It is easy for Indian students to study in Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges since the guidance language is English.
- MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan place a greater emphasis on the logical parts of training.
- Kyrgyzstan is easily accessible from India due to numerous direct flights from that country.
- In addition to choosing dormitories, students can live in apartments as well as living in high-class apartments with high-quality faculty.
- Oftentimes, students work part-time to pay their expenses or another reason. Because college offers low-maintenance occupations, there is no compelling reason to go house to house for internships. That’s something you need to apply for.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria
There is no confusion for medical aspirants any more thanks to the medical council of India or MCI. Students were concerned whether they would have to take the NEET exam even if they desire to pursue MBBS abroad. Now that the MCI has stated clearly that students going for MBBS abroad must clear the NEET exam with a 50 percentile for general categories and a 40 percentile for reserved categories. It started taking effect on May 01, 2019.
The student must fulfill the following criteria:
- By the end of the calendar year in which the student is admitted, the student should have reached the age of 17.
- Students must score 50% or higher on their 12th standard science exams (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other equivalent examination board.
- A scorecard of NEET qualifications.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2021
|International School of Medicine||17500$ – 19000$|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||13500$ – 15000$|
|Asian Medical Institute||15000$ – 16000$|
|Osh State University||12100$ – 13500$|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||11000$ – 12000$|
|ABC Medical Academy||15000$ – 17000$|
|Salymbekov Medical University||16000$ – 17000$|
Admission Process For MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Step 1: Choose the desired university
Step 2: Calculate the overall expense
Step 3: Now, you have to submit a copy of the 10th and 12th mark sheets along with the NEET scorecard.
- The MCI has approved all universities, which means we must adhere to the rules.
Step 4: Your seat will be reserved and confronted to you by the confirmation mail.
Step 5: The university will provide you an invitation letter that will help you with your visa and other bank-related work such as for loan if required.
- To begin this process, payment is required at this point.
- To apply for a Visa, you will need to submit an original 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet, admission letter, invitation letter, passport, and positive photo of yourself.
Step 6: With the visa in hand, we can assist you in getting a flight, hotel accommodation, SIM card, foreign exchange, and other necessities.
MBBS Syllabus in Kyrzystan
|2nd Semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 5th||7th – 10th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|Students in Kyrgyzstan can choose from several subjects to study between the fourth and sixth year of MBBS: Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.|
Universities in Kyrgyzstan
Osh State Medical University
Osh University is one of the most prestigious educational, cultural and scientific research centres of the Kyrgyz Republic.
A public medical institute in Osh, Kyrgyzstan established in the year 1993 with the huge possibilities in medical education and research.
ABC Medical Academy
The purpose of the activities of all divisions of Altamimi Bachelor Clinical University (hereinafter referred to as the ABC University) is to train a highly qualified specialist and form a personality with a high general and professional culture, the ability to professional, intellectual, and social creativity, high moral qualities.
International School of Medicine
As part of the International University of Kyrgyzstan, the International School of Medicine was founded in 2003. ISM is a university in Bishkek that was founded by a special Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No 74 in 1993, granting it status as an international institution of higher learning.
Since 2003, the Kyrgyz Republic medical school has trained highly qualified specialists, conducted medical research, and provided health services to the national population and neighboring nations. To ensure a highly efficient training, ISM uses the most advanced educational technologies.
Jalalabad State Medical University
Approximately 10000 students study at JaSU, more than 700 teachers work, including 15 doctors of science and professors, and 116 candidates of science and docents.
In that approximately 1000 students from countries such as India, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United States, and Uzbekistan.
Asian Medical Institute
The college is recognized by National Medical Commission of India(NMC), Pakistan Medical Commission(PMC) and WHO. This means that Indian and Pakistani students are eligible to appear in screening test after completion of the medical degree here.
The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and separate hostel of boys and girls. Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The KRSU was established in 1992. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was founded in 1993 in accordance with the Warsaw Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation, which was signed on June 10, 1992, in Moscow.
By February 1994, the school’s regulations were enshrined into law by the governments of Russia and Kyrgyzstan.
Salymbekov Medical University
Salymbekov Medical University, founded in 2019, is an English Medium Private Institute located at 3 Fuchika Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Salymbekov Medical University of Kyrgyzstan has developed and is well equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology and an international university open to all candidates worldwide.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!