MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia
Min. & Max. Tution Fees
4000$/Year – 6000$/Year
The country of Georgia (Georgian: Sakartvelo) is in Eastern Europe. It is bordered by the Black Sea to the west, the Caspian Sea to the north and south, and Armenia to the southeast. The largest city in Georgia is Tbilisi.
Georgia is the country of mixed cultures, the road to the West. It is a country where you can travel, enjoy life and become familiar with national culture.
Visitors and residents of Georgia are very safe. Crime in Georgia is among the lowest in Europe. Even at midnight, there is no risk of harm to anyone as policemen keep everyone safe. Safety is the most important part of the students. If the students are safe then they can study anywhere.
MBBS in Georgia
An MBBS in Georgia is always in demand among Indian students. Georgia is the most known destination for medical education abroad. MBBS in Georgia combines a high-quality research infrastructure with cross-cultural learning opportunities.
Students from India have always found studying MBBS in European countries to be the best experience. In addition, Georgia is famous for its world-class medical education. MBBS in Georgia is a great choice for students who want to study MBBS in Europe. It is truly worth note that every student studying medicine wishes to include an international degree in the curriculum vitae.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia
In Georgia, the Ministry of Education and Science has accredited major educational institutions, colleges, and universities. MBBS in Georgia is also well known for its reasonably cost-effective medical education, so it could be an advantageous option for Indian medical students.
Georgia is fast becoming one of the most popular choices for Indian students looking to pursue an MBBS. It has a 100% literacy rate, which is an indication of its commitment to high-quality education.
Additionally, 18 medical institutes in Georgia are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). WHO also recognizes MBBS degrees from Georgian universities. There are plenty more reasons for Indian aspirants to choose MBBS in Georgia.
MBBS in Georgia For Indian Students
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia, and most Indians go here to study. First of all, most those who have traveled to this country and/or have studied here say they felt safe and the people were friendly, and nothing went wrong for them.
According to some students, people in Georgia are initially reserved but become friendly and sociable once they understand Indians. Life in Georgia is a very peaceful, harmonious environment with no hassles, as the nation is politically stable.
MBBS in Georgia – Is it worth considering?
For those of you who want to do your MBBS abroad, MBBS from Georgia is a pretty good option. This is a relatively new option for many of you, but it is growing very very fast due to several factors.
- Budget: It would cost about 32 Lacs INR to study MBBS in Georgia, including everything from food to transport to tuition fees.
- Language: The language of the course and the language of the region are the most important considerations when choosing MBBS Abroad. The MBBS entire course will be in English.
- Safety: Georgia ranks number 6 in the world safety index, making it safe for your child to study MBBS here. It is ranked better than the United States too, although Americans are sometimes worried about the safety of their children abroad.
- Infrastructure: Since Georgia is a developed nation, it has a very developed infrastructure. There are very well-built, well-maintained, and equipped colleges and universities.
- Standard of Living: University students can choose to stay at their private, neat, and clean dormitories in Georgia.
MBBS in Georgia Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be at least 17 years old by 30th December 2021 to qualify for MBBS studies in Georgia in 2021.
- Students should have completed a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution. MBBS cannot be pursued in Georgia without completing NEET.
- MBBS students in Georgia wishing to enroll in an MBBS program must pass IELTS/TOEFL with a good score in some universities. Universities that do not require it require them to attend personal interviews instead.
- Students in the general category need a 50% cumulative aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in their higher secondary (English should also have been a required subject). Students in the SC/ST/OBC category must have a 40% cumulative average.
MBBS in Georgia Fee Structure 2021
|Name of the University||Tuition fee / Yearly||Hostel fee / Month|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||4500 USD||200 USD|
|Georgian American University||5000 USD||200 USD|
|East European University||4500 USD||250 USD|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||4000 USD||250 USD|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||8000 USD||250 USD|
|Tbilisi Open University||4500 USD||250 USD|
|University of Georgia||6000 USD||250 USD|
Admission Process For MBBS In Georgia
Students can use the steps given below to plan for a hassle-free MBBS admission process in Georgia.
- The application process always begins with filling out an online form and keeping a stack of the required documents (explained in the next header).
- The university issues a letter of acceptance as soon as they receive an application form. After that, students can deposit fees in the university’s bank account.
- Within 30 days after getting the accreditation letter, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia will issue an invitation letter to the students. This ministry order indicates that the university will in turn issue the invitation letter to the students.
- Once the above procedure has been completed, the visa takes 30 days to be approved.
- When the departure fee is validated, the process is complete.
MBBS Syllabus in Georgia MBBS Colleges
There are several subjects covered in the MBBS syllabus at Georgian medical colleges, including:
- Medical Genetics
- Molecular Biology
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems
- History of Medicine
- Clinical & Professional Skills I
- Clinical & Professional Skills II
- Introduction to Public Health
- Clinical & Professional Skills III
- Renal & Reproductive Systems
- Behavioral Medicine
- Introduction to clinical diagnostics II
- Physical Diagnosis
- Clinical Skills
- Medical Management
- Internal Medicine clerkship
- General Surgery
- System Biology
- Family Medicine
- Clinical radiology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Clinical Immunology
- Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Family Medicine III
- Clinical Practice
Universities in Georgia
Akaki Tsereteli State University
The university was established on the basis of Tbilisi State University Tbilisi State University had been founded under the guidance of Georgian historian Ivane Javakhishvili in 1918.In July 1930, when Georgia had already fallen under Soviet rule, the authorities abolished Tbilisi State University, creating four independent institutions in its place. State Pedagogical Institute was one of those universities
East European University
East European University is one of the leading university accredited in Georgia providing higher medical studies. The university is authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia in 2012.
It offers a high-quality education that meets the international standard of education and research.
Georgian American University
Georgian American University was established in 2001. The main emphasis of the university is on the importance of good quality education. Georgian American University consists of qualified and highly experienced faculty members.
This is a co-educational institute located in Tbilisi. The MBBS course at this University is of 5 years.
University of Georgia
Chartered by the state of Georgia in 1785, the University of Georgia is the birthplace of public higher education in America — launching our nation’s great tradition of world-class public education.
What began as a commitment to inspire the next generation grows stronger today through global research, hands-on learning and extensive outreach.
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University is an advanced medical education institute in Batumi, the capital of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Georgia. The university was founded in the year 1923.
Georgian Education Ministry has authorised this medical institute.
Tbilisi Open University
Tbilisi Open University (TOW) was founded in 2002. As a result of 17 years of experience in the field of education, today we have successfully functioning schools of business and engineering, law, humanities, and social sciences, and medicine.
The environment created at the university gives students the opportunity to be actively involved in teaching and research.
David Tvildiani Medical University
Among all the medical schools in Tbilisi, Georgia, David Tvildiani Medical University is ranked among the top options for students. It was founded in 1989 by David Tvildiani and Dimitri Tvildiani and has always been a prime choice of medical students around the world for doing their MBBS.
This university is committed to providing a high level of medical education to students around the world, along with affordable fee structures, modern facilities, and basic amenities, and has developed more than 20 doctorate programs, nursing programs, and AIETI Medical School.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!