Asian Medical Institute
Asian Medical Institute
Address: Kant, Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Asian Medical Institute
Takes an affordable MBBS course at Asian Medical Institute. The Asian Medical Institute was established in 2004 in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. The institute is just 20 kilometers from Bishkek and 40 kilometers from Manas International Airport. It is also known as S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute and is named after S. Tentishev.
Students in India can trust the Asian Medical Institute because it is an NMC (National Medical Commission) accredited university. In addition, the World Health Organization and other prestigious organizations have recognized it. Asian Medical University operates three campuses.
Kyrgyzstan’s medical university ranks among the top 10 in the country, while all Kyrgyz universities rank 28th. Indian students can learn a lot from the university.
In addition to the 2000 international students studying at Asian Medical Institute and more than 15000 students who have received their medical degrees from this university. The 10 other countries students who are studying in medical university are India, Pakistan, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Kazakhstan.
The Asian Medical Institute offers specialized coaching for Indian students to prepare them for the NMC screening test from their first year. The students will have access to Indian professors to assist them with their studies. The professors can also keep students abreast of developments in Indian medicine. Teaching is conducted in English, which facilitates learning.
Accreditation and Approval of Asian Medical Institute
In addition to being listed in the National Medical Commission, India’s Avicenna Directory, and approved by Kyrgyzstan’s Ministry of Education and Science, the Asian Medical Institute is also listed in the India Avicenna Directory.
It has been recognized by the Ministry of Health in the Kyrgyz Republic to train medical professionals, mainly in foreign countries. The ASMI offers MCI, PM&DC, and NMC screening tests to its undergraduate and graduate students.
A diploma from the Asian Medical Institute is recognized in other countries for the practice of medicine. Several prominent educational bodies in the world have approved the institute, including the NMC and WHO. Here, candidates can earn a medical degree recognized around the world.
Eligibility to Study Asian Medical Institute
The eligibility criteria to study in Asian medical institutes are as follows:
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be taken as Science subjects in Class XII/higher secondary school.
- The CBSE/ISC 12th results of the candidates must have an aggregate score of 50% or higher (in PCB).
- The age limit for admission is above 17 years old.
- NEET is required for all Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS abroad.
- Obtaining good NEET marks makes you eligible for admission to MBBS abroad, but not in India. They are valid for 3 years.
Document Required for Asian Medical Institute
You must require these documents for the admission letter:
- A copy of the application form
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- 6 passport size color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- A certificate of SSC passing(Original and a copy)
- A certificate of HSC passing(Original and a copy)
- International Passport of a student which has minimum validity for 2 years.
- Permission letter from the University
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Medical Health Certificate showing Mental Health
- Complete certificate of physical fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
You must need these documents for the invitation letter:
- Filled Application Form
- The passport which has min. valid for one year
- Copy of passing certificate of the school showing all subject details
You must need these documents to apply for the Visa:
- Filled Application form
- Original Invitation letter
- 10th class school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Mental and Physical Fitness (attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
Interested in Asian Medical Institute?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Asian Medical Institute
- Path physiology
Semester VII - X
- General Surgery
- Internal medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Neurology and Psychiatry
- Emergency medicine
Asian Medical Institute Admission Process
We are given the admission process step by step to become it easy for you.
Step 1: Complete the online application form.
Step 2: Attach the below documents:
Scanned copy of marks of higher secondary education (12th grade), Scanned copy of marks of high education (10th grade), NEET score card, Scanned copy of valid passport.
Step 3: Students who fulfill all the requirements receive admission letters from the university.
Step 4: Students should pay the fees using net banking or other payment methods after receiving the confirmation letter.
Step 5: Once you receive the invitation letter, you should apply for a visa as soon as possible. The university will mail your visa invitation to you. The visa application process takes 60 days.
Step 6: When you receive a visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan federation.
Asian Medical Institute Fees Structure 2022
Payments in Kazakhstan
2nd to 5th Year
All Admission Fees
Total overall fees will cost between Rs 14,17,000.
Why Study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute
The advantages of choosing an Asian medical institute for MBBS are as follows:
- Admission to any university in Kyrgyzstan does not require a donation or capitation fees.
- The university has an easy admissions process, as well as the best selection process.
- Tuition fees are low and living expenses are low.
- The Medical University does not have an entrance exam.
- There is no need to learn the local language since the language of instruction is English.
- Kyrgyzstan’s universities offer state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern equipment.
- The MBBS degree obtained from Kyrgyzstan is approved by UNESCO, WHO, MCI.
- Quality education is offered to students.
- Each student receives individual attention from the teachers since the batch size is limited.
- There is no discrimination based on caste, gender, religion, or nationality.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!