ABC (Altamimi Bachelor Clinical) Medical Academy
ABC Medical Academy
Address: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About ABC Medical Academy
Originally known as the Altamimi Bachelor Clinical Medical Academy, the university was established in 2019. ABC Medical University’s urban campus enjoys a unique setting in the city of Bishkek.
ABC Medical Academy is a public university and one of the best in Central Asia and the Kyrgyz Republic.
The University actively participates in society by providing high-quality education, carrying out rigorous research, and ensuring the continuity of intellectuals.
Its technological infrastructure is constantly improved, as it works to preserve and promote culture and traditions, and to develop other creative and innovative approaches to education on a global scale.
In the north-central part of Kyrgyzstan, ABC Medical Academy is the leading educational, cultural, and scientific center. Faculty members at the University train specialists capable of meeting every need in the region. Science and democracy are sown in ABC Medical Academy and will blossom throughout the nation.
Accreditation and Approval of ABC Medical Academy
According to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, ABC Medical Academy is the largest university. The ABC Medical Academy has been accredited by independent accreditation agencies (IAAR) and EDNET.
The Independent accreditation agencies have consistently ranked the Healthcare Division at ABC Medical Academy as the best in Kyrgyzstan.
The University is listed with MCI, WHO, FAIMER, and World Directory of Medical Schools.
Eligibility to Study ABC Medical University
ABC Medical Academy requires the following eligibility requirements for students interested in studying MBBS:
- MBBS aspirants must be at least 17 years old and under 25 years old at the end of the year in which admission is being taken.
- The NEET test is mandatory for students coming from India.
- High school graduates or candidates holding equivalent degrees in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are eligible.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate must be secured in 10+2 in all subjects mentioned above, and 40% if the applicant is SC/ST/OBC.
Document Required for ABC Medical Academy
When students apply for admission, they must provide the following documentation:
- Certificates of 10th and 12th grades.
- Birth Certificate.
- NEET Score Card.
- In Indian passports, the front page of the passport (with at least 2 years of validity) is required.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photographs.
- Parents undertaking.
- Migration and Transfer Certificates.
- Medical Insurance and Certificate.
Interested in ABC Medical Academy?
If You Are Still Confused?
ABC Medical University Admission Process
Students must follow the instructions given below to secure admission into one of the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, like the ABC Medical Academy:
- The online application form along with the required documents should be filled out by students who want to gain admission to the ABC Medical University.
- After acceptance, please proceed to the payment of the visa processing fee from the admission package.
- An e-visa will be issued by the ministry of foreign affairs and forwarded to you.
- We will meet you at the airport and make travel arrangements to the university after you buy an air ticket and inform us of your arrival time.
- You can pay your admission package fee and start classes after we make accommodations for you. Please submit your original educational certificates and passport to the university to complete the admission process.
MBBS Syllabus at ABC Medical Academy
- Path physiology
- During the last two years, students study General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.
ABC Medical University Fees Structure 2022
As Kyrgyzstan’s top medical university, ABC Medical Academy offers an affordable tuition fee structure for students seeking to obtain an MBBS degree:
|Year||Tuition Fees (INR)||Tuition Fees (USD)|
|First Year||4,29,200 INR||5800 USD|
|Second Year||2,81,200 INR||3800 USD|
|Third Year||2,81,200 INR||3800 USD|
|Fourth Year||2,81,200 INR||3800 USD|
|Fifth Year||2,81,200 INR||3800 USD|
|Total Fees||15,54,000 INR||21,000USD|
ABC Medical Academy offers a six-year degree program that includes five years of college coursework and a final internship. ABC Medical University offers a very affordable fees structure as compared to other universities, which will take 15 to 16 lakh Indian rupees to complete your graduation.
Why Study MBBS at ABC Medical Academy
The following are some of the benefits of a career in medicine at ABC Medical Academy:
- To study at ABC Medical Academy, there is no entrance test required (only NEET qualifications are required).
- The capitalization fee is not charged.
- This MCI screening test is conducted by ABC Medical Academy, where Indian students seeking admission are admitted.
- Thanks to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals, there is a wide range of opportunities and exposure to clinical practice.
- As part of the admissions process, ABC Medical Academy never requests donations.
- The tuition fee is quite reasonable and affordable.
- Several elite bodies – including WHO and MCI – recognize ABC Medical Academy.
- Living costs are relatively low for students.
- As one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, the ABC Medical Academy MBBS program follows the model of the English language.
- Providing comfortable accommodations is a top priority for students.
- Sports and academics are both excellent at ABC Medical University’s MBBS program.
- Graduates of MBBS programs are eligible for government-funded employment in hospitals.
- The government provides students with practical training at hospitals in Kyrgyzstan.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!