MBBS in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia
Min. & Max. Tution Fees
Rs. 2 Lakhs/Year To Rs. 4 Lakhs/Year
Armenia, the country of Transcaucasia is popularly known for its pristine landscapes, palatable cuisines, culture, and magnificent old churches and monasteries. The country is also the first who accepted officially Christianity.
Borders connected with Armenia are Turkey to the west and south, north is Georgia, east and southwest are Azerbaijan, and south is Iran
Apart from this, we just can’t ignore the fact that the country is famous for its outstanding education candidates from any region can pursue MBBS in Armenia from the topmost university.
MBBS in Armenia is one of the great choice for all those students who are seeking MBBS opportunities from foreign institutions.
Why study MBBS in Armenia?
Every candidate must approach MBBS in Armenia that can turn out one of the best option for their career. Students will be guided by professional faculty members regarding how to uplift their knowledge.
Here are some of the benefits for Indian students to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Armenia MBBS certificate is acknowledged by NMC and WHO.
- MBBS in Armenia does not ask for TOEFL and IELTS.
- Armenia is one of the best and safest place in Europe for MBBS.
- To get admission for MBBS in Armenia no entrance exam is required.
- No matter from where you come MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable.
- Universities offer the topmost education.
- Fabulous clinical exposure.
- Enchanting infrastructure and well-settled laboratories.
MBBS in Armenia Highlights
50% in PCB
3000- 4000 USD Per Year
100 to 150 USD Per Month
Top institution for MBBS
Yerevan Haybusak University
MBBS in Armenia Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Candidates must be between 17-25 years of age then only he/she is eligible for admission.
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed out.
- Candidates must clear Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English with 55% marks in 10+2
- No entrance exam or language test is needed for admission.
- Candidates must be NEET qualified to pursue MBBS in Armenia.
- SC/ST/OBC students must score 40%-45% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- The above Eligibility criteria are mandatory for all students to get admission for MBBS in Armenia.
- The environment is inspiring and delightful.
- The medium of communication is English.
MBBS in Armenia Fee Structure 2021
Here are some foremost Armenia MBBS Colleges along with their tuition fee, and Hostel Fee.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees|
2nd– 5th Year
|Yerevan State Medical University||$5000||$5000||$1000-$1200|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian- Russian International University||$3200||$3200||$1000-$1200|
|St. Tereza Medical University||$3000||$3000||$1000-$1200|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||$4500||$4500||$1000-$1200|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||$3800||$3800||$1000-$1200|
Admission process for MBBS in Armenia
MBBS Syllabus in Armenia Colleges
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
- Clinical postings
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Allied subjects
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Posting
Universities in Armenia
Saint Tereza Medical University
The Medical University After Saint Tereza was founded in Yerevan in 1992 by Larisa Hambartsumyan and has been the first and the only one in its kind in Armenia. In 1996 the university received a letter of blessing from Mother Teresa.
Rector of the University, Larisa Hambartsumyan is a member of the International Orem Society (IOS) for Nursing Science and Scholarship.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Mkhitar Gosh is a higher educational institution, bearing status of an authorized teaching university.
It carries higher academic education in accordance with the legislation and issues a document certifying the qualification recognized by the state .
Yerevan Hybusak University
Yerevan “Haybusak” University was founded in 1991 by Academician Leon Harutyunyan with three faculties: medical, economic and food technology. In 1997 the Faculty of Humanities was opened, in 2000 the Lazaryan Institute of Archeology and International Relations joined the University, in 2006 the Armenian Open University after L. Kalashyan, in 2009 the Roslin Institute of Design, in 2011 the Anastasia Anania Shirakatsi University.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!