Jalalabad State Medical University
Jalalabad State Medical University
Address: Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Jalalabad State Medical University
Founded in 1993, Jalalabad State Medical University provides higher education in a variety of subjects. Several types of programs are available at the university, including diplomas, degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees.
A central Asian country known as Kyrgyzstan is home to the Jalalabad State Medical University in the city of Jalalabad. One of the region’s foremost universities, it has garnered many accolades and awards. There is no doubt that the Jalalabad State Medical University provides excellent educational opportunities to its students.
In its own country, the university ranks 37th. Jalalabad State University has a world ranking of 12351. There are many reputed universities in the world, including the Jalalabad State Medical University.
Students have the opportunity to gain a wide range of exposure in the field of medicine at the university, visiting several hospitals to practice their skills in the last year of the course. The university has a wide number of departments spread throughout the city. Kyrgyzstan has one of the largest populations of Asian students enrolled in medical schools.
About Jalalabad City
A detailed description of Jalal-Abad city, where the university is located, is given below:
- The city of Jalal-Abad is located at the foothills of the Babish Ata Mountains in the south part of the Kugart valley.
- There is a rich traditional heritage in the city of Jalal-Abad.
- In addition to concerts (modern and classical), the opera, dance and sports clubs, badminton and tennis, swimming and hiking, the people of Jalalabad will get to experience a culturally rich environment.
- A city in Jalalabad oblast, Jalalabad serves as the regional economic, administrative and cultural center.
- Summers are hot and dry, autumns are warm and sunny, and winters are warm and humid.
- Growing fruit and vegetables is the main activity in the Jalal-Abad region.
Accreditation and Approval of Jalalabad State Medical University
Founded in 1993, Jalalabad State University is internationally recognized.
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- World health organization (WHO).
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Eligibility to Study Jalalabad State Medical University
To study at Jalalabad State Medical University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A 10 + 2 certificate or equivalent from a recognized education board, such as CBSE, ICSE, or state board, is required.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English should be the main subjects in a student’s 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- An applicant must score at least 50% on their 10+2 exam.
- NEETs entrance examination qualification is required.
- MCI-approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan require candidates to be 17 years old at the time of admission or on 31 December of the year of admission.
Document Required for Jalalabad State Medical University
The following is the list of documents that students must present to the relevant authority when asked for study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Jalalabad State Medical University
- Path physiology
- Path physiology
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Jalalabad State Medical University admission Process
Admission is a straightforward process. Jalalabad State University admission can be obtained by following the steps below.
- Applicants must fill out the application form provided by the admissions committee of the Jalalabad State University on their official website for the courses they intend to take.
- Make sure all the university-requested documents are uploaded. The required documents are listed in the required document section.
- In around 24 hours, the authorities will send you an email confirming your admission to Jalalabad State University.
- Paying the first year’s fees at Jalalabad State University is the next step.
- You must apply for your student visa after paying the fees outlined in the fee structure.
- Then you leave for Kyrgyzstan after paying your fees and receiving your VISA.
Jalalabad State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
|Particulars||Tuition Fee (In USD)||Hostel Fee (In USD)||Medical Insurance (In USD)||Total Expenses (In USD)|
Why Study MBBS at Jalalabad State Medical University
Explore the following reasons why you should study MBBS at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- Students are always able to learn from experienced and knowledgeable professors.
- The classes are regularly taught using innovative techniques practical training programs.
- The use of high-tech equipment and medical technologies for practical application.
- An exchange program provides students with the opportunity to study at another university for a semester.
- Medical bodies such as NMC, WHO, USMLE, PLAB, etc. have all accredited the university.
- Student and faculty members of the Jalalabad State Medical University participate in a variety of scientific projects and international events.
- Foreign students can seek employment in Kyrgyzstan as well as their own countries in medicine.
- The hostel’s infrastructure is excellent, with well-appointed rooms and all the necessities of living.
- There is a large number of modern facilities at JSMU, including an auditorium, recreation centers, a cafeteria, labs, and hospitals.
- Indian cooks prepare healthy and hygienic food in the University’s spacious dining hall and modern kitchen.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!