Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Address: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
One of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in Kyrgyzstan is the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. Over 45 specialties are available at the university. It was created in 1993 in the city of Bishkek (formerly Frunze) following the signing of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance between Kyrgyzstan and the Russian Federation. During the first year, there were around 200 student recruitments.
In addition to being accredited by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the USA, the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), the Medical Council of India (MCI), and the World Health Organization (WHO), the University is listed with these organizations. This means that the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University degree is recognized throughout the world.
There are 80 marvelous academic departments, 25 outstanding institutes helping students to improve their aesthetic awareness, and 15 large educational and scientific centers. There are also eight distinct faculties, six major research centers, four large laboratories, and a law school.
All international students at the university benefit from the fact that its teaching mode is English. For any student studying at this University, getting a diploma that has an international standard is very beneficial. It has been observed that over 12,000 students have studied at KRSU since it was established.
Accreditation and Approval of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
It is listed and accredited by the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA
- The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) Test
- Indian Medical Council and more others
MBBS graduates of the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are eligible to pursue a terrific MBBS career in Kyrgyzstan. This is if they hold an MBBS degree from the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. Students can pursue both further studies and medical careers. The MBBS course at the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University in Kyrgyzstan is affordable and suitable for Indian medical students.
Overseas educational counseling, documentation verification, financial assistance, and application submission at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are services offered by Eklavya Overseas.
Eligibility to Study Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The eligibility to study Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is as follows:
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older are eligible.
- It is essential that they take these subjects in secondary school- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- At least half of the previous subjects must be verified by the time they reach their 12th grade.
- Candidates from India are recommended to appear in NEET tests and verify at any rate 50 percentiles (for general classification) and 40 percentiles (for saved classification).
Document Required for Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Original Invitation letter and also Scanned copy of that.
- Original International passport (valid for up to 2 years).
- Original and Scanned Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Original and Scanned Birth Certificate.
- You need a medical certificate from any good private clinic along with a blood sample (HIV). NOTE: Certificates must be issued no later than two months before university studies begin.
- 8 Passport size Photos(which has a white background)
- Visa fee slip.
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
- An affidavit from father and mother on 10 Rupees stamp paper if the student is under 18 years old.
- The bank statement should be a 6-month statement with the stamp of the bank with a minimum balance of 4.5 lakhs in the name of the father/mother issuing the Sponsorship Affidavit
- 5 Lakhs may be the minimum balance in case the account holder is a student.
- If an account is opened less than 6 months ago, the bank manager should provide a letter stating when the account was opened.
- Copy of photo ID of parents who are giving an affidavit (signature should match on ID everywhere)
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Studying MBBS at the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University includes the following course syllabus:
- Cell biology
- General Pathology
- Path Pathology
- Path Pathology
- Internal Medicine
- General Surger
- Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology
- Primary Care Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Neurology and Psychiatry and Cardiology
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Admission Process
To be considered for admission to the Russian Slavic University of Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS program, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Collect all required documents and complete the application.
Step 2: The documents will then be sent to the university for review, where they will be evaluated by university officials.
Step 3: Following the University’s thorough verification of the scanned documents sent by the student, the letter of admission will be issued. Within 15 working days of receiving approval from the ministry, students will get documents such as invitation letters, accreditation letters, and approval letters.
Step 4: Students receive a letter of invitation, which they must submit to the embassy of the country where they wish to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa.
Step 5: You deposit your admission fee at the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University and submit your documents to the Kyrgyz embassy.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Fees Structure 2022
|Year||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees||Medical Insurance||Total|
|1st Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
|2nd Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
|3rd Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
|4th Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
|5th Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
|6th Year||4000 USD||750 USD||150-200 USD||4900 USD|
Why Study MBBS at the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University?
MBBS students might find these reasons enough to enroll in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University in Kyrgyzstan, but there are a few more advantages that the university has to offer.
- English is the language of instruction throughout the course.
- Academic fees are considerably lower.
- Donations and hidden charges are not a part of the admissions process.
- The MBBS degree offered is accepted worldwide and is NMC accredited.
- Hostel accommodation is available at a lower price range for students.
- There are separate hostel facilities for males and females at KRSU.
- You will enjoy your stay at one of the best academic institutions in the country.
- Located in Kyrgyzstan, the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University offers students an excellent research environment and extensive infrastructure.
- Highly equipped computer lab with the latest technology.
- The Internship program provides advanced medical equipment so students can learn modern techniques.
- Candidates for medical programs do not need to sit for any of the university’s entrance exams.
- Students can enjoy Indian food at the university.
- Various extracurricular activities are conducted, including sports, cultural events, workshops, and conferences.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!