Osh State Medical University
Osh State Medical University
Address: Zholon Mamytov Street Ош, Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Osh State Medical University
Originally known as the Osh State Pedagogical Institute, the university was established on 24 May 1951. On 17 June 1992, the university was granted university status. Osh State University’s urban campus enjoys a unique setting in the city of Osh.
As a public university, Osh State University is one of the most prestigious and distinguished in the Kyrgyz Republic and one of the best in Central Asia.
The University actively participates in society by providing high-quality education, carrying out rigorous research, and ensuring the continuity of intellectuals.
Its technological infrastructure is constantly improved, as it works to preserve and promote culture and traditions, and to develop other creative and innovative approaches to education on a global scale.
In the southern part of Kyrgyzstan, Osh State University is the leading educational, cultural, and scientific center. Faculty members at the University train specialists capable of meeting every need in the region. Science and democracy are sown in Osh State University and will blossom throughout the nation.
Accreditation and Approval of Osh State Medical University
According to the Kyrgyz Republic’s Ministry of Education and Science, Osh State University is the largest university. Osh State University receives accreditation from (IAAR) Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating and EDNET Independent accreditation agencies.
The Independent accreditation agencies have consistently ranked the Healthcare Division at Osh State University as the best in Kyrgyzstan.
The University is listed with MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Avicenna, and World Directory of Medical Schools.
Eligibility to Study Osh State Medical University
Osh State Medical University requires the following eligibility requirements for students interested in studying MBBS:
- MBBS aspirants must be at least 17 years old and under 25 years old at the end of the year in which admission is being taken.
- The NEET test is mandatory for students coming from India.
- High school graduates or candidates holding equivalent degrees in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are eligible.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate must be secured in 10+2 in all subjects mentioned above, and 40% if the applicant is SC/ST/OBC.
Document Required for Osh State Medical University
When students apply for admission, they must provide the following documentation:
- Certificates of 10th and 12th grades.
- NEET Score Card.
- In Indian passports, the front page of the passport (with at least 2 years of validity) is required.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photographs.
- Parents undertaking.
- Migration and Transfer Certificates.
- Medical Insurance and Certificate.
Interested in Osh State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
Osh State Medical University Admission Process
Students must follow the instructions given below to secure admission into one of the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, like the Osh State Medical University:
- The online application form along with the required documents should be filled out by students who want to gain admission to the Osh State Medical University.
- After acceptance, please proceed to the payment of the visa processing fee from the admission package.
- An e-visa will be issued by the ministry of foreign affairs and forwarded to you.
- We will meet you at the airport and make travel arrangements to the university after you buy an air ticket and inform us of your arrival time.
- You can pay your admission package fee and start classes after we make accommodations for you. Please submit your original educational certificates and passport to the university to complete the admission process.
MBBS Syllabus at Osh State Medical University
- Path physiology
- During the last two years, students study General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.
Osh State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
As Kyrgyzstan’s top medical university, Osh State Medical University offers an affordable tuition fee structure for students seeking to obtain an MBBS degree:
|Year||Tuition Fees (INR)||Tuition Fees (USD)|
|First Year||5,32,800 INR||7200 USD|
|Second Year||2,51,600 INR||3400 USD|
|Third Year||2,51,600 INR||3400 USD|
|Fourth Year||2,51,600INR||3400 USD|
|Fifth Year||2,51,600INR||3400 USD|
|Total Fees||15,39,200 INR||20,800USD|
A six-year degree program is offered by Osh State Medical University, which includes five years of college coursework and a final internship. To complete MBBS at the university, you will need to spend approximately 17 to 19 lakh Indian rupees.
Why Study MBBS at Osh State Medical University
The following are some of the benefits of a career in medicine at Osh State University:
- To study at Osh State University, there is no entrance test required (only NEET qualifications are required).
- The capitalization fee is not charged.
- This MCI screening test is conducted by Osh State University, where Indian students seeking admission are admitted.
- Thanks to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals, there is a wide range of opportunities and exposure to clinical practice.
- As part of the admissions process, Ohio State University never requests donations.
- The tuition fee is quite reasonable and affordable.
- Several elite bodies – including WHO and MCI – recognize OSH State University.
- Living costs are relatively low for students.
- As one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, OSH State University’s MBBS program follows the model of the English language.
- Providing comfortable accommodations is a top priority for students.
- Sports and academics are both excellent at Osh State University’s MBBS program.
- Graduates of MBBS programs are eligible for government-funded employment in hospitals.
- The government provides students with practical training at hospitals in Kyrgyzstan.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!