STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD
GLOBAL EDUCATORS PROVIDES BEST OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDYING MBBS IN ABROAD
Only few students are able to crack competitive entrance exams, while others continue to look for options at private universities. Most students cannot afford the high fees required by private institutions . In such cases, foreign medical universities becomes the saviour for Indian medical students.
Many foreign countries offer MBBS, and other medical programs at an affordable price, which is not possible in India. Every year millions of Indian Medical students face the daunting task of getting admission in a good and recommended Universities.
MBBS abroad answers all the problems and concerns that Indian students have. Many countries, which are believed to be the best countries for MBBS are known for not only offering an affordable options, but also higher education. MBBS abroad also opens up new world opportunities for those who pursue it.
Today, many countries offer the highest standard of living education at an affordable prices. Students from various countries including India, China, Nepal, and Bangladesh etc. are eager to study MBBS abroad.
GLOBAL EDUCATORS OFFERS MBBS COURSE IN THE UNIVERSITY OF THESE COUNTRIES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE:
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Kyrgyzstan is a center for medical education in Central Asia.
- Duration of study is 6 years.
- 4000+ India Medical Seekers are pursuing their MBBS with Advanced Medical Education.
- You can become a world-renowned doctor for 10-15 Lakhs (INR).
- All medical universities are accredited by the Medical Council of India.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The total estimate of MBBS in Kazakhstan including food and accommodation is estimated at 20-25 Lakhs (INR).
- Duration of study is 5 years.
- All Medical Universities are accredited by NMC / MCI and are registered with WDOMS (International List of Medical Schools).
- Indian food is readily available everywhere without much efforts.
- Advanced Medical Universities have a large number of affiliated hospitals.
Benefits of studying MBBS from European countries–
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia:
- The duration of the MBBS course in Russia is 6 years (internship mandatory in Russia).
- The annual tuition fee in Russia’s top medical colleges with low living expenses is about Rs. 4.50 Lakh.
- FMGE / NExT training is available.
- Admission for high school students with 50% PCB level 12.
- Higher Indian students who will study MBBS Abroad among all countries.
- The measure of student intelligence is 20:1, world-class infrastructure, and large patients flowing to Moscow.
- All medical universities are accredited by NMC / MCI.
- The total budget for studying MBBS in Russia Universities marked is Rs. 30-35 Lakhs.
- The total budget required to study MBBS in Russia ‘B’ level universities is Rs. 15-20 Lakhs.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- The duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 6 years (internship mandatory in Ukraine).
- The measure of student intelligence is 30:1, and world-class infrastructure with large patients flowing to Odessa.
- The total estimate required to study MBBS in Ukraine at any ‘B’ Level University is Rs. 17-22 Lakhs.
- FMGE / NExT training is available at Higher Medical Universities of Ukraine.
- All Medical Universities in Ukraine are accredited and recognized by the Medical Council of India (NMC / MCI)
Benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia:
- The length of the MBBS course in Georgia is 5/6 (only David Tvildiani Medical University allows vocational training in India / Germany / USA).
- All Georgian Medical Universities are accredited by the National Medical Council of India (NMC / MCI).
- The ratio of student and teacher at most medical universities in Georgia is 20:1.
- FMGE / NExT training is available at all of Russia’s top medical universities.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia:
- The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years.
- No IELTS / TOEFLs are required to apply for admission to Armenian medical universities.
- Armenian Medical Universities are accredited by NMC / MCI (Medical Council of India) and registered with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
- All Medical Universities offer a Higher Level of Education.
- The average cost of pursuing MBBS from Armenia ranges between 21-25 Lakhs (INR), which includes accommodation and food costs.
Medical universities in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, etc. follow an internationally recognized international curriculum. Universities in these countries are accredited by major organizations such as WHO and are aligned with the National Medical Council (NMC) officially known as the Medical Council Of India (NMC / MCI)
Other Benefits of Taking Admission to Study MBBS Abroad
Studying MBBS abroad is a great opportunity to avail for Indian students. There are many benefits in opting to graduate from a foreign university:
- Students get access to higher medical colleges across the globe.
- NMC & WHO recognize medical colleges / universities internationally.
- No donation and hidden tax are there.
- The scholarship is granted to study MBBS abroad with selected global universities.
- The fund flow structure is transparent and easy.
- Obtainability of Indian food is handy.
- No difference in the cost of living in many countries with that of India.
- Moreover, MBBS abroad nurtures your social skills and relationships.
- Studying MBBS abroad enables you to learn new things and broaden your vision.
- And of course, there is global exposure after completing your course abroad.
- A remarkable count of Indian students is registered for MBBS abroad.
The Indian students need to be compatible with the eligibility criteria set by the National Medical Commission and relevant medical universities.
- The age of an Indian student who intends to apply abroad should be at least 17 years to 25 yrs on or before the date of admission or 31 December of the year of admission.
- Students must have scored by 50% (45% of SC / ST / at least in the HSC examination.
- At some global institutions, IELTS / TOEFL tests need to be cracked with appropriate points. Although this is not mandatory for all international universities.
- The aspirant must clear the NEET examination on a merit basis in order to gain admission to MBBS from foreign universities.
- There is the completion of tertiary education with a compulsory subject like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Age criteria of MBBS internationally:
- Minimum age: The aspirant should be at least 17 yrs old or before 31 December of the year of admission for the MBBS course.
- Maximum age: Learners’ age must not exceed 25 years of age on or before 31 December of the admission year.
Essential Documents Required For MBBS Abroad Study:
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th is needed.
- University application form
- The NEET result
- School TC
- Valid VISA and passport
- Certificate of no objection
- Passport size photos
- Medical checkup details
- No criminal record
- Bank statement of parents or guardians
- Birth certificate of the applicant
STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!