MBBS in Tajikistan
MBBS in Tajikistan
Min. & Max. Tution Fees
Rs. 2.3 Lakhs/Year To Rs. 5 Lakhs/Year
Tajikistan is situated in Central Asia and is between China, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, and Kyrgyzstan. The capital of Tajikistan is Dushanbe. The people of Tajikistan are known as ‘Tajiks’ and the language spoken by them is ‘Tajik’.
There are international bodies including United Nations, NATO, CIS, OIC, ECO, SCO, OCSE, and CSTO in which Tajikistan is a member. The country is popularly known for its mountains and lakes. Whereas, Gusthigiri is the most-liked and national sport of Tajikistan.
MBBS in Tajikistan
MBBS in Tajikistan is becoming one of the preferable choices for Indian candidates. The main cause behind this is that Tajikistan is one of the safest and cheapest countries that offer top-class MBBS education through various MBBS institutions.
Candidates do not have to even spend a lot of pennies for their stay as it is very affordable. Furthermore, the tuition fee is also very low, which any middle-class Indian can afford, which is impossible in Indian institutions. Therefore, many students shift to Tajikistan for MBBS.
Why study MBBS in Tajikistan ?
MBBS in Tajikistan is undoubtedly a great option for candidates because to enter the organization you don’t have to clear any kind of exam like- NEET, IELTS, or TOEFL. Another benefit is that the living, as well as education fee, is very cheap.
Colleges that offer MBBS in Tajikistan are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)Z, World Health Organization (WHO), and United Nations Organization for Educational, Social, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The environment in Tajikistan universities is inspiring with beautiful infrastructure that motivates candidates more to join and also focus on their dreams.
MBBS in Tajikistan for Indian Students
MBBS in Tajikistan is becoming famous day by day due to its affordable fee cost and also the living cost that can be managed by any Indian who are looking to pursue MBBS in Tajikistan.
Due to various advantages every year several Indian students approach Tajikistan institutions for MBBS. Another main advantage is the tuition fee that is very low for any Indian student compares to Indian medical colleges that ask for around 40-45.
MBBS in Tajikistan is It Worth Considering?
- The architecture and environment are outstanding and acceptable.
- The faculties are experienced and guide us whenever necessary.
- There is no donation fee.
- Candidates don’t have to clear an exam to get admission.
- The medium of communication is English so that it is easy to communicate with anyone.
- The fee cost is quite low no matter how top university it is.
- The cost of living is quite affordable.
MBBS in Tajikistan Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for admission candidates, have to clear the NEET exam first.
- Candidates have to take English as a necessary language in 12th.
- To apply for admission candidates, have to be above 17 years before the final date of admission.
- For the general category, the minimum marks to be scored in 12th is 50% and for SC, ST, OBC it is 40%.
MBBS in Tajikistan Fee Structure 2022
|Khatlon State Medical University
|Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
|Tajik National University
Admission Process for MBBS in Tajikistan
If you seeking MBBS in Tajikistan then the admission process is quite easy and hassle-free for that check out the eligibility process before going further with admission, if everything fits well then follow the below steps-
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form along with documents.
- Once after university will review your application form, they will send you the acceptance letter.
- Once you receive the admission form pay the prescribed fee.
- After completing the proceedings just apply for the Visa as it will take 10-15 days.
- Once everything is done you are ready to land in Tajikistan.
Universities in Tajikistan
Khatlon State Medical University
Khatlon State Medical University is a national university of the Republic of Tajikistan and is positioned in Dushanbe. KSMU was established in 1947.
The University is proud of graduates working at the various most senior government positions, such as the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon, many ministers, and others.
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
In 1939, Avicenna Tajik State Medical University was founded as a school of medical personnel under the name Abu Ali Ibn Sino University.
In its sixth year of existence, the university was assigned leading disciplines such as therapy, surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology, but it continued to be known in some parts of the world as Tajik Abu Ali Ibn Sino state medical university, which was renamed as Avicenna Tajik state medical institute in 1959.
Tajik National University
Tadjikistan National University (TNU) was founded on 21 March 1947 in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The main campus of TNU is located near the Vatan cinema on Dushanbe Rudaki Avenue. The name of the native Tajik language is “Donishgoҳi Milli Tojikiston”.
From journalists to ordinary finance professionals and managers, Tajikistan National University develops a large number of human resources for the country’s economy. Murodali Alimardon, the former chairman of Tajikistan’s National Bank, studied at TNU, along with other famous leaders of the country.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!