Georgian American University
Georgian American University
Address: Tbilisi, Georgia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Georgian American University
Founded in 2001 in Tbilisi, the Georgian American University is an international university. The Georgian Ministry of Education and Science has authorized it as a higher education institution. Education and Science Ministry set up academic programs at the Georgian American University. This guarantees quality education at an internal level.
It aims to develop students’ creative skills so that they can succeed in their careers. By providing diverse learning opportunities, builds a student’s personality and builds their academic potential through both theoretical and practical knowledge.
The mission of GAU is to provide education that is based on scientific research, active research, and innovative activities. Assist the country in developing society and global integration through the creation, accumulation, and sharing of knowledge, strengthening knowledge and skills, recognizing social responsibility.
Accreditation and Approval of Georgian American University
The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia granted GAU accreditation for five years in 2014. Accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science, GAU’s academic programs meet the standards established by the Ministry. As part of the Bologna Process, GAU is implementing its principles.
Eligibility to Study Georgian American University
Georgian American University’s MBBS program has the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old and less than 25 years old by the date the admissions are taken.
- Students from India must take the NEET exam as it is mandatory.
- IELTS and TOEFL are both required.
- High-school graduates or those with an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are encouraged to apply.
- If the applicant falls under the category of SC/D/OBC, they must have obtained a minimum score of 60% on all the above-mentioned subjects.
Document Required for Georgian American University
For a smooth admission process, here is the list of documents needed:
- Certificates and mark sheets for 10th and 12th grades.
- Transfer certificate.
- 20 passport-sized photos (3.5×4.5 cm).
- NEET scorecard.
- Original Passport.
- Medical insurance.
- An affidavit signed by the candidate’s parents or guardians.
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
Georgian American University Admission Process
Applicants to Georgian American University can apply for admission to the MBBS program by following the steps below.
- You must submit all required documents along with the online application.
- The university reviews the applications, after which the applicants deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Applicants receive an accreditation letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia within 30 days after their application is completed. It also sends out invitation letters to the students when it receives the ministry order.
- Upon completion of the above steps, the visa will be approved within 30 days.
- A day and date of departure are scheduled and finalized after the fee is cleared.
MBBS Syllabus at Georgian American University
The MBBS program at Georgian American University is internationally recognized. Listed below are year-wise details of its curriculum:
First Year: Semester 1
First Year: Semester 2
Second Year: Semester 3
Second Year: Semester 4
Third Year: Semester 5th
- Path physiology
Fourth & Fifth Year: Semester 6th -10th
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Georgian American University Fees Structure 2021
The fees structure of the GAU are as follows:
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL & MESS FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||2500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,70,000 Rupees/yr.||1,85,000 Rupees/yr.|
Georgian American University offers a six-year degree program, which includes five years of college studies and the last year of an internship. You will have to spend approximately 19 to 20 lakhs Indian rupees for you to finish MBBS at the university.
Why Study MBBS at Georgian American University
In general, the activities of Georgia American University are based on the fundamental values associated with the democratic Western culture. Despite their inherent goodness, these values are deeply cherished throughout the University, used in its daily activities, and relentlessly protected. The university promotes the following:
Fairness and Equality – For students, faculty, and staff, General American University creates an equal opportunity, a non-discriminatory environment that ensures their success and full utilization of their strengths for the success of the university. By ensuring the right of the parties to be protected, University decisions are procedural.
Academic Freedom – Academic freedom is among the GAU’s values because it’s regarded as one of the most essential and necessary conditions for learning, research, and inquiry. For academic, scientific, and invited members of the University faculty to be free to teach and research, it is imperative that this value be unwaveringly protected.
Involvement – During the decision-making process, the University ensures that the community is fully engaged. The advantage of this is that we’re better able to understand what achieving success could mean for the greater good.
Diversity and Respect – The presence of diversity at a University creates a welcoming environment for everyone, regardless of individuality. Through adhering to these values, the University creates a space where different ideas and perspectives are heard and respected, ultimately leading to the realization and respect of all of them.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!