Akaki Tsereteli State University
Akaki Tsereteli State University
Address: Kutaisi, Georgia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Akaki Tsereteli State University
Established in 1930, Akaki Tsereteli State University (Kutaisi) is one of Georgia’s leading educational institutions. With its high level of scientific research, training, and institutions, it has achieved universal recognition. It was created after Tbilisi State University was abolished.
Academic or professional programs are offered at the university, which is active in research activities as well. Following the tradition of Phase and Gelati academics, it is in line with the principles of the “Great Charter of Universities” along with national and European higher education standards. As a result, it seeks to provide students with an educational environment of high quality and research opportunities that help them develop their personalities, grow as leaders, and grow professionally.
In recognition of its responsibility to the people, the university strives to contribute to the development of the country. A range of education programs and services are offered throughout to provide a rich source of refined knowledge for people to participate in public policy formulation.
About Kutaisi Georgia
Kutaisi is a city in west-central Georgia. This area is located where the Rioni River emerges from Caucasian foothills into a lowland. It was the capital of successive kingdoms in Georgia at various times: Colchis, Iberia (Kartli), Abkhazia, and Imereti.
After the conquest by the Russians, Kutaisi became a provincial capital. Kutaisi has been sacked many times throughout its stormy history, notably by the Turks in 1691; the ruins of the Bogratid Cathedral stand on a hill above the center of the city, which has narrow, winding streets.
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1994 is the cathedral and monastery in Gelati, which date back to the 12th century; near there is the Sataplia Nature Reserve with limestone caverns and dinosaur fossils.
It currently produces trucks, pumps, mining machinery, textiles (especially silk), foodstuffs, and other consumer goods. The Rioni River is home to a hydroelectric plant. A teacher-training institute also exists in Kutaisi.
Accreditation and Approval of Akaki Tsereteli State University
As Akaki Tsereteli State University is internationally recognized, the degree is accepted globally. Its accreditation and recognition are as follows.
- MCI, WHO, the Georgian Education Ministry, and the Directory of International Medical Education recognize Akaki Tsereteli State University.
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- World Federation Of Medical Education (WFME)
- Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- (FAIMER) Foundation For Advancement Of International Medical Education And Research
Eligibility to Study Akaki Tsereteli State University
The minimum requirements for MBBS at Akaki Tsereteli State University are as follows:-
- Applicants must be under the age of 17 and not older than 25 years of age.
- The student must pass the NEET UG examination.
- A student must score 60% in 12th grade.
- Physic, chemistry, and biology are required for the 12th grade, along with English.
Document Required for Akaki Tsereteli State University
Before starting the application process, candidates should ensure that they have all the required documentation:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/ leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Six Passport size photos
- Valid passport
- An analysis of HIV and a vaccination certificate provided by a health insurance provider
Interested in Akaki Tsereteli State University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Medical Genetics
- Molecular Biology
- Respiratory Systems
- History of Medicine
- Clinical & Professional Skills I
- Clinical & Professional Skills II
- Introduction to Public Health
- Clinical & Professional Skills III
- Renal & Reproductive Systems
- Behavioral Medicine
- Introduction to clinical diagnostics II
- Physical Diagnosis
- Clinical Skills
- Medical Management
- Internal Medicine clerkship
- General Surgery
- System Biology
- Family Medicine
- Clinical radiology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Clinical Immunology
- Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Medical Toxicology
- Family Medicine III
- Clinical Practice
- Palliative care clerkship
Akaki Tsereteli State University Admission Process
To apply for admission to Akaki Tsereteli State University, students need to follow a simple application process. Below is a step-by-step explanation of how Akaki Tsereteli applies for admission:
- The first step in applying for admission is to fill out the application form. Make sure you correct errors before submitting them.
- You need to upload all of the necessary documents to the university’s online portal.
- All qualified students will receive offer letters from the university in step 3.
- After receiving the offer letter, students must pay the first-year tuition fee.
- Once students have their offer letter and first-year fee receipt, they can apply for a student visa.
Akaki Tsereteli State University Fees Structure 2022
Fees in US Dollars
FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
3,33 ,000 Rupees/yr.
In addition to the five years of college studies, Akaki Tsereteli State University offers a year of internship at the end of its six-year degree program. A typical MBBS degree at the university will cost you between 22 and 25 lakhs Indian rupees.
Why Study MBBS at Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Since the 1960s, this government-sponsored research university in Tbilisi, Georgia, has specialized in world-class MBBS education for international students.
- All classes are taught in English
- The MCI/NMC and the WHO both recognize this university’s MBBS degree.
- Aside from that, it is also accredited by the Foreign Medical Graduates Educational Commission as well as the International Medical Education Directory.
- The Akaki Tsereteli University does not require donations from students or have screening tests to filter out medical students for the doctorate programs.
- In addition to quality research infrastructure and cross-cultural education, the university offers quality education.
- Studying MBBS at Akaki Tsereteli State University is cost-effective as compared to others.
- Each hospital is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure.
- In comparison with other developed countries, the quality of accommodation is excellent.
- Because of Georgia’s best education system, its MBBS program is renowned throughout the world.
- Student exchange programs have been established between the universities and foreign universities.
- Internships are available in renowned hospitals after completion of the courses.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!