University of Georgia
University of Georgia
Address: Athens, Georgia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About the University of Georgia
The University of Georgia was founded in 1785. There are 29,765 undergraduate students at the University of Georgia, and it is a city-based institution with a 767-acre campus.
The University of Georgia operates on a semester model. In the Best Colleges 2022 edition, the University of Georgia is ranked as a National University, #48. In-state tuition is $12,080, and out-of-state tuition is $31,120.
The University of Georgia became the first public, state-sponsored college in America when it was founded in 1892. Today, the school is well known for its dynamic student community. UGA’s college town of Athens was named one of the best college towns in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
Additionally to its competitive sports teams that participate in the NCAA Division I Southeastern Conference, UGA has more than 700 clubs and organizations, including more than 60 Greek organizations with about 25 percent of students.
The University of Georgia’s College of Education and Law School are well-known for their graduate programs. As a land grant and sea-grant university, UGA is actively engaged in agricultural and maritime research and promotion.
The Eugene P. Odum School of Ecology at UGA is among the unique offerings at the school. It was the first of its kind when it launched in 2007. Some notable alumni include U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson, Food Network personality Alton Brown, and Atlanta Falcons CEO Dan Amos.
Accreditation and Approval of the University of Georgia
In addition to associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist, doctor of physical therapy, and pre-baccalaureate, post-baccalaureate, and master’s degrees, the University of North Georgia are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
If you have any questions about the University of North Georgia’s accreditation, you can contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500.
Eligibility to Study University of Georgia
The following are the eligibility requirements for studying MBBS in Georgia:
- Age requirements are 17+ on or before the 31st December of the year you are applying.
- Completion of 10+2 with science.
- The subjects you must take in 10+2 are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- A minimum of 50% must be achieved in your 10+2 grade examinations.
- To apply for MBBS, you must qualify for NEET.
Document Required for University of Georgia
Applicants must provide these documents to study MBBS. The documents required for the university of Georgia are :
- A scanned copy of each mark sheet for 10th and 12th standard
- 10th Original Marksheet
- 12th Original Marksheet
- Birth Certificate in English
- A valid passport
- Migration Certificate
- Statement of your guardian’s bank account confirming your financial ability to pay tuition and living expenses
- Complete HIV and vaccination reports on a medical certificate
- Passport size photos
- A filled up application form
- Letter of admission from the university you applied to
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard
- Air tickets
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at University of Georgia
|1st Year||Anatomy, Medical Genetics, Medical Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems, History of Medicine, Clinical & Professional Skills I, Clinical & Professional Skills II|
|2nd Year||Biophysics, Introduction to Public Health, Clinical & Professional Skills III, Hematology, Immunology, Endocrine, Renal & Reproductive Systems, Nanomedicine, Philosophy|
|3rd Year||Neuroanatomy, Neurophysiology, Behavioral Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Introduction to clinical diagnostics II, Physical Diagnosis, Clinical Skills, Medical Management|
|4th Year||Pulmonology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine clerkship, Urology, General Surgery, System Biology, Hepatology, Family Medicine, Clinical radiology, Laboratory Medicine|
|5th Year||Internal Medicine, Clinical Immunology, Dermatology, Stomatology, Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Rehabilitation Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Medical Toxicology|
University of Georgia Admission Process
The admission process of the University of Georgia is very easy and simple to do. It is a quite straightforward process.
Step 1: The first step that you have to take is to fill up the online application form with the correct details.
Step 2: After filling out the application form, you will get an offer letter from the Medical Universities in Georgia.
Step 3: Paying the course fee after receiving your offer letter.
Step 4: Once you are done with all the payments for the course, you may start the visa process.
Step 5: Get the student Visa card.
Step 6: The last step is to catch a flight to Georgia and make your dream come true!
Along with studies, you can also get to explore European art and culture.
University of Georgia Fees Structure
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$6000||$6000||$6000||$6000||$6000||$6000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)||Rs.1,75,000 (approx.)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.5.95 Lakhs||Rs.5.95 Lakhs||Rs.5.95 Lakhs||Rs.5.95 Lakhs||Rs.5.95 Lakhs||Rs.5.95 Lakhs|
Why Study MBBS at University of Georgia
Given below are the advantages that why you want to choose MBBS in Georgia.
- The University of Georgia is known for its healthy social environment, competitive sports, and quality degree programs. For medical aspirants wishing to pursue MBBS abroad, the University of Georgia is the most suitable choice due to its 180 world rank and 70 country rank.
- Georgia MBBS programs are more than just classroom learning. During the 1st semester, students experience hands-on experiments and a clinical clerkship that builds them up both in skill and confidence.
- Georgia’s education system is indubitably unparalleled, and it is surrounded by great technology and infrastructure for anyone looking to pursue a medical degree there.
- The accommodations and food options for Indian students are consistent and competitive with the quality provided by MBBS in Georgia.
- The official language of Georgia is Georgian. In Georgia, English is also spoken and students planning to study MBBS will be taught in English.
- Studying MBBS at a private college in Georgia, even if you want to pursue medicine, is more affordable than in any other country.
- Indian students can study MBBS in Georgia without worrying about safety.’ For the students, traveling by public transport and exploring the country will be no big deal.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia is even more appealing because of the straightforward admission process. The most reputable medical colleges in Georgia require decent scores in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in the 12th standard to admit students to the MBBS program.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia has a variety of advantages, including international faculties that break geographic barriers with outstanding expertise.
- International medical students studying MBBS in Georgia may receive a concession of about 50% on transportation.
- Georgia offers superlative internships and the chance to pursue further studies after MBBS, including MD in Georgia.
- UNESCO and WHO recognize the Universities in Georgia.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!