David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University
Address: Tbilisi, Georgia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About David Tvildiani Medical University
Among all the medical schools in Tbilisi, Georgia, David Tvildiani Medical University is ranked among the top options for students. It was founded in 1989 by David Tvildiani and Dimitri Tvildiani and has always been a prime choice of medical students around the world for doing their MBBS.
This university is committed to providing a high level of medical education to students around the world, along with affordable fee structures, modern facilities, and basic amenities, and has developed more than 20 doctorate programs, nursing programs, and AIETI Medical School.
Medical students benefit from quality higher education at the university as well as the best international experience. It is aimed at continuously improving teaching, learning, research, and management quality. Moreover, the campus has an environment that promotes learning, development, and student participation.
Currently, 476 graduates of the university study diplomas in medical science and e-PD, while 884 students are enrolled in doctoral programs. A total of 271 employees at the university support academic, administrative, and other teaching and research activities. The medical school consists of 7 departments: 5 of which combine 39 disciplines (directions) to cover 74 courses in various modes for the delivery of training in scientific research and clinical skills.
Accreditation and Approval of David Tvildiani Medical University
The DTMU is accredited by the following organizations:
- WHO (world health organization).
- AMEE (Association of Medical Education in Europe)
- ECFMG (educational commission for foreign medical graduates)
- Georgian Ministry of health
- AMSE (Association of Medical School in Europe).
- Georgian Ministry of Education
- National center for education quality enhancement
- EURAS (Eurasian University Union).
Eligibility to Study David Tvildiani Medical University
To take medical education at David Tvildiani Medical University, students must meet the following requirements:
- On or before 31st December of the admission year, the student must not be younger than 17 years old.
- It is mandatory that the student complete 10+2 examinations in the Science stream from a recognized board such as CBSE or ICSE.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must have been the three core subjects in 12th school, along with English as the supplemental subject.
- At least 50% in Science must be achieved in the 12th class.
- The student must have scored the required percentile in the NEET examination.
Document Required for David Tvildiani Medical University
The following documents must be submitted by DTMU applicants seeking admission to the MBBS program by the deadline specified in a rector’s order:
- The student’s personal application (in case the student is not present, a notary power of attorney can write it on his or her behalf)
- A copy of your ID card
- Copy of the original school certificate
- Document showing enrollment in the military conscript body for those under conscription obligation.
- Photos, 3X4 in size
- With the admit card, candidates must have their NEET-UG scorecard.
- An applicant must provide a copy of the transfer or leaving certificate from their previous institution.
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates must be presented during admission in order to prove your age.
- Caste certificates and validity certificates must be submitted by the candidates. (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
Interested in David Tvildiani Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at David Tvildiani Medical University
There is a strong international reputation for David Tvildiani Medical University’s MBBS program. The following is a breakdown of its curriculum by year:
- Path physiology
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
David Tvildiani Medical University Admission Process
To apply for admission, you must follow the following steps:
- Start by filling out the online application form. Input correct details.
- DTMU will send you an offer letter once you complete the application
- You will have to pay the course fees once you receive the offer letter.
- As soon as the fees have been paid, the visa process can begin.
- Get your student Visa Card
- Go to Georgia by taking a flight. Take action now to fulfill your dreams!
David Tvildiani Medical University Fees Structure 2022
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||8000 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||5,60,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
There is a six-year degree program available at David Tvildiani Medical University, which includes five years of college and an internship year in the last year.
Reasons for Studying at DTMU
Here are some of the reasons enlisted below which depicts why you should take admission in DTMU
- Medical students at the David Tvildiani University are expected to possess an extensive knowledge base, excellent skills, and good behavior.
- This enables them to serve society to the best of their abilities.
- Provides surgical education based on a combination of practical learnings and lectures.
- Different groups of students are grouped in the classroom.
- A mentor is assigned to each group to provide acquaintance and support.
- Clinical training is given a special approach under university standards.
- Our goal is to acquire core expertise in the field of medication.
- We provide a range of clinical training that has the ideal diagnosis, research treatment, a regular flow, and effective knowledge.
- These are the basic characteristics that define the university.
- The information presented is based on a great deal of research and refers to technologically advanced advances in the medical field.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!