Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University
Address: Yerevan, Armenia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Yerevan Haybusak University
The Yerevan Haybusak University was established in 1991 in the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan. Set up by Mr. Levon Harutyunyan, the university is one of the most prominent medical schools in Eastern Europe. It invites applications of students from all over the world.
Its robust education system, well-experienced faculty, affordable fee structure, and latest infrastructure make the university one of its kind.
The University offers courses in Medicine, Humanities, Economics, and International relations. Its degrees are valid all over the world. Many doctors and Ph.D. scholars are working across the globe. The university has hostels, world-class laboratories, all at a very reasonable price.
Accreditation and Approval of Yerevan Haybusak University
Though the university was established in 1991, it was officially recognized a decade later in 2001. The following bodies have approved the Yerevan Haybusak University:
- World Health Organization
- Medical Council of India
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- World Federation of Medical Education
- Ministry of Education, Armenia
Departments at the Yerevan Haybusak University
The University is a premier and leading institution for MBBS. Some of its faculties are listed down:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of International Relations
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of MBBS: This faculty is for Indian students only.
Documents required for Yerevan Haybusak University
An Indian candidate must possess the following documents while applying for MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- A hard copy of the application form of the university.
- Scanned copies of certificates and grade cards of 10th and 12th
- Passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport.
- Medical reports of the candidate.
Note: All the documents must be clear and duly attested by the candidate.
Interested in Yerevan Haybusak University?
If You Are Still Confused?
Eligibility to Study Yerevan Hybusak University
Indian students are invited to the University to pursue MBBS. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years while submitting the application.
- The candidate must have scored more than 50% in 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects along with English.
- As directed by the Indian Government, the candidate must have a qualified NEET-UG examination.
Duration and MBBS Syllabus at Yerevan Hybusak University
At Yerevan Haybusak University, MBBS is for six years. The course is divided into two parts – 5 years of tuition followed by one year of internship. These years have been bifurcated into 12 semesters.
The syllabus for MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is quite similar to that of the Indian curriculum. A candidate can have a look below to understand it:
- Cell Biology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- General Pathology
- Path physiology
- Genetics and Principles of clinical medicine
- Path physiology
- Oncology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology & Psychiatry, ENT, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Primary care medicine, Internal medicine, Psychology, Emergency medicine
Yerevan Haybusak University Fees Structure 2021
|Fees in USD||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Fees in USD||5000$||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$|
|Hostel Fee in USD||Included||1200$||1200$||1200$||1200$|
|Total Fees in USD||5000$||5000$||5000$||5000$||5000$|
Note: The charges for application, air tickets, visa, etc. may sum up to USD 1350$.
Yerevan Hybusak University Admission Process
While seeking admission in Yerevan Haybusak University, an ideal candidate should follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the online application window and open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details in the form correctly.
Step 3: Attach scanned copies of the necessary documents: certificates of 10th and 12th grades, NEET scorecard, and the passport.
Step 4: Receipt of provisional admission letter: If the university accepts the application, it will provide a soft copy of the provisional admission letter (upon request).
Step 5: As soon as the visa invitation of the candidate will be ready, the university will mail it to the applicant.
Why Choose Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS
Students consider multiple options while choosing institutions for their higher studies. Choosing Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS has the following benefits:
- Highly-qualified faculty
- World-class laboratories
- Hostel and canteen facilities
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Affordable fee structure
- Located in the middle of Armenia, and a hub of industrial services
- A complete year of internships that add value to a professional’s degree
To conclude, it would be appropriate to say that Indian students can pursue MBBS from Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia to fulfil their dream.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!