Saint Tereza Medical University
Saint Tereza Medical University
Address: Yerevan, Armenia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Saint Tereza Medical University
Saint Tereza Medical University was established in the year 1992. It was named after Saint Tereza. Founded by Larisa Hambartsumyan, this university is situated in the capital city of Armenia – Yerevan. It is a prominent medical institution with experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure.
The university provides a number of courses as there are many faculties/departments here. Some of the major faculties in Saint Tereza Medical University are as follows:
- Department of Obstetrics
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Department
- Department of Dentistry
Out of all the courses offered by Saint Tereza Medical University, MBBS is the most chosen one. This course is apt for Indian students who wish to study medicine from Europe. Students qualified from here can practice anywhere in the world.
The university has hostel facilities that are located nearby the main campus. Students can have nutritious and delicious meals at the canteens. Along with a strong curriculum, Saint Tereza Medical University has made internships mandatory. It helps the learners to apply their theoretical knowledge to real-life cases.
Accreditation and Approval of Saint Tereza Medical University
No university, medical or educational institution can work properly or legally if the official accreditation is not there. Saint Tereza Medical University has been accredited by the World Health Organization.
It is also approved by the following government bodies:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- National Medical Commission
Eligibility to study at Saint Tereza Medical University
The Government of Armenia has set some rules for Indian students to study at Saint Tereza Medical University. These rules revolved around their eligibility to pursue courses in the university. An Indian applicant can study MBBS at Saint Tereza Medical University if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age before the time of admission.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as major subjects in 12th
- For the reserved and unreserved categories, applicants must have scored at least 50% and 45%, respectively.
- For Indian students, qualifying for the NEET examination is mandatory.
Documents required for admission in Saint Tereza Medical University
While applying for MBBS in Saint Tereza Medical University, an applicant must keep the following documents handy:
- Hard copy of the application form of the university.
- Scanned copies of certificates and grade cards of 10th and 12th
- Passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s passport.
- Medical reports of the applicant.
Note: All the documents must be clearly visible and duly attested by the applicant.
Interested in Saint Tereza Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Saint Tereza Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Saint Tereza Medical University is six years. These six years are bifurcated into twelve semesters, including one year of internship to attain real life experience.
The syllabus for MBBS at Saint Tereza Medical University is similar to that of Indian curriculum. A candidate can have a look below to understand it:
- Semester 1 – Anatomy
- Semester 2 – Anatomy and Histology
- Semester 3 – Biochemistry, Cell biology, Micro biology, Anatomy & Physiology, General Pathology
- Semester 4 – Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology
- Semester 5 – Pathology, Microbiology, Path physiology
- Semester 6 – Genetics and principles of clinical medicine, Pathology, Path physiology, Pharmacology
Saint Tereza Medical University Admission Process
All universities work on a protocol to admit students for several courses. Saint Tereza Medical University’s admission process has the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the online application window and open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details in the form correctly.
Step 3: Attach scanned copies of the necessary documents: certificates of 10th and 12th grades, NEET scorecard, and the passport.
Step 4: Receipt of provisional admission letter: If the university accepts the application, it will provide a soft copy of the provisional admission letter (upon request).
Step 5: As soon as the visa invitation of the candidate will be ready, the university will mail it to the applicant.
Step 6: After the university issues the provisional admission certificate, the student has to pay the tuition fee of the first year.
Saint Tereza Medical University Fee Structure 2022
Saint Tereza Medical University offers the best courses at affordable courses. The fee structure for MBBS here is:
1. The fee structure may vary at times.
2. Changes in currency may take place frequently.
Why MBBS at Saint Tereza Medical University
Students consider multiple options while choosing institutions for their higher studies. The following reasons make the Saint Tereza Medical University best for the students to pursue MBBS here:
- Well experienced faculty
- Globally recognizable degree
- World-class laboratories
- Hostel and canteen facilities
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Affordable fee structure
- Good and healthy food
- Strong and modern infrastructure
- A complete year of internships to add value to a professional’s degree
So, it would not be doubtful to say that an Indian student can choose Saint Tereza Medical University to pursue MBBS. It is one of the most renowned medical and educational bodies in Armenia and is not a burden on the pocket. Also, the admission procedure is quite easy for Indian students.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!