Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Address: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Eligibility: 60% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
In 1939, Avicenna Tajik State Medical University was founded as a school of medical personnel under the name Abu Ali Ibn Sino University.
In its sixth year of existence, the university was assigned leading disciplines such as therapy, surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology, but it continued to be known in some parts of the world as Tajik Abu Ali Ibn Sino state medical university, which was renamed as Avicenna Tajik state medical institute in 1959.
As of 1989, the institute was home to 51 doctors, 326 candidates of sciences, as well as 70 faculties and 10 courses. Avicenna was given the status of Tajik state medical university by the Tajik state medical institute in 1992.
Till 2009, ATSMU trained specialists on a six-year program in the medical faculty.
For foreign medical students, ATSMU began offering the 5 years complete MBBS program (with internships) in 2010. The largest university of medical sciences in Tajikistan is the Avicenna Tajik State Medical University.
A public medical university in Tajikistan, Tajikistan State Medical University is a state-owned institution. In 1939, Avicenna University was established in Dushanbe, and it was named after him. This institution is under the control of the Ministry of Health.
Accreditation and Approval of Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University is recognized by the following known bodies:
- World Federation for Medical Education
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- International medical education directory- IMED
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates-ECFMG
- United States Medical Licensing Examination-USMLE
- European Interdisciplinary Student Association
- World health organization
Eligibility to Study Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
You must fulfill the following requirements to pass the basic selection of Avicenna Tajik State Medical University:
- Before the 31st of December, the student must be 17 years of age.
- Physicists, chemists, mathematicians, and biologists must have passed the 10+2 standards. They must have obtained an aggregate of 50% or higher. To qualify for the Scholarship, students must obtain a minimum of 40% aggregate.
- An English subject must have been studied by the student.
- NEET is mandatory which is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Document Required for Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Paperwork required for getting admission to Avicenna Tajik State Medical University:
- A valid passport.
- Proof of age (birth certificate).
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets/transcript cards.
- Acceptance letter from the college.
- Medical health certificate.
- Authorization letter.
- Scanned copy of NEET-UG Scorecard.
- Police verification and clearance document
- Bank Statement.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Interested in Avicenna Tajik State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Here is the complete overview of the subject a candidate will study while pursuing MBBS at Avicenna State Medical University.
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Providing therapeutic care for patients with internal diseases
- Organization of health protection services and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Health protection organizations and social medicine
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University Admission Process
Admission to MBBS in Tajikistan has become straightforward. Following are the steps to take admission to Avicenna Tajik State Medical college for MBBS study:
- Getting the application form filled out.
- By using the online portal, you can send the University your scanned documents.
- Once the letter is sent, you will be able to view it on the university’s online portal.
- You will receive an invitation letter here as part of the immigration process.
- Your documents and invitation letters should be sent to the Tajikistan Embassy in Delhi.
- There is the possibility of applying for a student visa there.
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 6000||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800|
|Hostel Fee||$ 2000
||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 8000||$ 6800||$ 6800||$ 6800||$ 6800||$ 6800|
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University offers 6 years of MBBS course, 5 years for learning, and 1 year for an internship at a reputed hospital.
Why Study MBBS at Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
- Infrastructure and education are excellent
- Entrance exams are not required
- Tajikistan is also an affordable place to live
- We have a very simple and quick admission process
- Moreover, the fee structure of top universities is very reasonable
- An international student will find it easy to study here since the language of instruction is English.
- Boys and girls have separate accommodations with full security.
- There are highly qualified and experienced faculty members at the college.
- During admission, there is no need to donate
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!