Khatlon State Medical University
Khatlon State Medical University
Address: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Khatlon State Medical University
Dushanbe is home to Khatlon State Medical University, a national university of the Republic of Tajikistan. Since 1947, KSMU has been operating.
In addition to its 19 faculties and botanical garden, the University also publishes, selects research, and has a publishing program. The university offers training in 56 fields. Based on the existing natural faculty, a new faculty of Pharmacology was established in 2009/2010.
Some graduates of the University have gone on to serve in the top government positions, including Emomali Rahmon, the President of Tajikistan, and many other ministers. Many prominent researchers and academicians have graduated from the School and are members of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan.
International students in Tajikistan find not only high-quality education but also an opportunity to live in a variety of cultural environments. Their experience in Tajikistan stands out from others. The hospitality of the Tajiks is well known. In addition, Tajikistan is home to an extraordinarily rich cultural heritage.
Accreditation and Approval of Khatlon State Medical University
The following organizations have accredited and approved KSMU:
- World Federation for Medical Education
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- Global Fund
- Soros Foundation
- International medical education directory- IMED
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates-ECFMG
- European Interdisciplinary Student Association
- World health organization
Eligibility to Study Khatlon State Medical University
To pass the Khatlon State Medical University’s basic selection, you must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be 17 years old before the 31st of December to apply.
- A physicist, chemist, mathematician, or biologist must have passed the 10+2 standard. The cumulative grade point average must be 50% or higher. The minimum cumulative grade point average required for the scholarship is 40%.
- The student must have studied an English subject.
- A national testing agency administers the National Examination for Employment and Education (NEET).
Document Required for Khatlon State Medical University
A list of the documents required for admission to Khatlon State Medical University:
- A valid passport.
- Proof of age (birth certificate).
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets/transcript cards.
- Acceptance letter from the college.
- Medical health certificate.
- Authorization letter.
- Scanned copy of NEET-UG Scorecard.
- Police verification and clearance document
- Bank Statement.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Interested in Khatlon State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Khatlon State Medical University
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Providing therapeutic care for patients with internal diseases
- Organization of health protection services and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Health protection organizations and social medicine
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Khatlon State Medical University Admission Process
Tajikistan has made it easier to get into the MBBS program. Here is the procedure for applying to Khatlon State Medical College for MBBS studies:
- An application form must be filled out.
- The University can receive your scanned documents through the online portal.
- On the university’s online portal, you will be able to view the letter once it is sent.
- The immigration process will include you receiving an invitation letter.
- The Tajikistan Embassy in Delhi should receive your documents and invitation letters.
- It is possible to apply for a student visa there.
Khatlon State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500|
|Hostel Fee||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500|
|Total Fees in Rs||Rs. 3,90,500||Rs. 3,90,500||Rs. 3,90,500||Rs. 3,90,500||Rs. 3,90,500||Rs. 3,90,500|
Why Study MBBS at Khatlon State Medical University
- The infrastructure and education are both excellent
- It is not necessary to take an entrance exam
- The cost of living in Tajikistan is also reasonable
- Admissions are quick and easy at our university
- The tuition fees at top universities are also quite reasonable
- The language of instruction here is English, making it easy for international students.
- Separate accommodations with full security are provided for boys and girls.
- We have highly qualified and experienced faculty members at our college.
- We do not ask for donations during admission
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!