University of International Business
University of International Business
Address: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: 45% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About University of International Business
Among the leading Medical colleges in Kazakhstan is the University of International Business, Almaty. Founded in 1992, the University of International Business is a higher education institution in Kazakhstan. It is a private university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees. The University is also known as UIB, Kazakhstan.
In several fields of study, the University of International Business (UIB) offers colleges and diplomas leading to degrees recognized by universities across the globe.
Furthermore, the university offers many academic and non-academic facilities and services to its students, including a library and administrative services.
UIB participates in cooperation with quite a few foreign universities all across the globe to organize student exchanges, international internships, joint analyses, lectures, training, etc.
Accreditation and Approval of University of International Business
Accreditation of the University was granted by both the Kazakhstan Ministry of Higher Education and the Austrian Quality Assurance Agency. Courses and programs at the University of International Business lead to officially recognized degrees in a variety of fields of study, including bachelor’s degrees. In addition, the university is accredited by the WHO and National Medical Commission (NMC).
Eligibility to Study University of International Business
The University of International Business requires the following qualifications for students:
- By 31 st December of the admissions year, a candidate must be 17 years old.
- India’s NEET exam is a requirement for all applicants.
- Aspirants must also possess degrees in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in addition to being graduates.
- If he or she is from an SC/ST/OBC group, the candidate will need a minimum of 45% in all the above topics.
Document Required for University of International Business
A list of the documents required are given below:
● 10th and 12th mark sheet.
● Transfer certificate
● Passport size photographs
● Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- Medical report
- NEET exam.
- Documents from Kazakh universities must be legalized.
- Visa fees
- All documents from the Ministry of external affairs in New Delhi are authorized.
- Tuition fee payment receipt
Interested in University of International Business?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at University of International Business
The University of International Business offers MBB programs in the following ways:
First-year: In the First semester: Anatomy
In Second Semester: Anatomy and Histology
Second-year: In Third Semester: Histology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology
In Fourth Semester: Students will take Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology
Third-year: In Fifth Semester: Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Path Physiology
In Sixth Semester: Pathology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
The seventh to the twelfth semester in Kazakhstan is spent studying Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings, which include Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.
University of International Business Admission Process
A round of counseling and academic progress is part of the application process for Almaty’s University of International Business (UIB). Applicants are advised to read the points mentioned below to prevent rejection.
- Complete the application form of the desired institute with all the pertinent information.
- Along with your online application, you must provide all the necessary documents to the University of International Business.
- Once the university has reviewed an applicant’s application, there will be a bank account for students to deposit fees into.
- Once their admission has been confirmed, students can begin their immigration process. After receiving the ministry order, the university sends an invitation letter to the college students.
- Before receiving a visa, each of these steps must be completed. It usually takes almost a month.
- After the fee is cleared, student visas can be applied for. Following the approval of a visa, the applicant plans and decides on his or her departure date.
University of International Business Fees Structure 2022
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Fees in USD||5500$||3900$
|Hostel Fee in USD||Included||800$
|Total Fees in USD||5500$||4700$
There are six years of study offered by the University of International Business – five years of study plus one year for internships. The cost of completing your MBBS from the university accounts for approximately 24500$-26000$ Approx.
Why Study MBBS at University of International Business
Below is a list of the main reasons why you should study MBBS here:
- In comparison to other Asian nations, Kazakhstan has a low tuition fee structure.
- IELTS and SAT are not required for admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Having been recognized by both the World Health Organization and National Medical Council, the University of International Business is gaining traction on the global map of medical education.
- During their internship program, students will be instructed in English by residents, which will allow them to study with them in English.
- All modern facilities and good infrastructure are available at Kazakhstan’s medical universities, making them a viable option for admission to top colleges.
- Donations are not necessary. No kind of donation is necessary at any university in Kazakhstan.
- As far as safe medical destinations are concerned, Kazakhstan’s cities are much safer than they appear.
- Like India, Kazakhstan has excellent weather conditions for students.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!