South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Address: Shymkent, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
SKMA (South Kazakhstan Medical Academy) has been accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan since 1979 and is recognized by the Government of Kazakhstan.
Having a modern infrastructure for educational and scientific activities, the University looks forward to constructing a modern foundation for the promotion of research laboratory materials and technological resources.
The SKMA is a first-rate medical school that offers excellent pharmaceutical and medical education to students of all levels. Its teaching staff actively pursues updating and upgrading their knowledge and skills, and to this end, clinical activities are arranged for the teaching staff.
The University organizes educational programs for students so they can gain experience in the market and learn about modern terms so they can advance in their careers.
Accreditation and Approval of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
From the moment of its establishment, the south Kazakhstan medical academy had already been accredited by Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science. Many reputable medical organizations have accredited the university:
- National Medical Commission
- World health organization
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Eligibility to Study South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
There are some benefits with rules and regulations for Indian students studying MBBS in the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. To be considered for admission to the various courses offered by the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, the following basic eligibility criteria need to be met:
- A candidate must be 17 years of age or older by 31 December.
- The candidate should have completed and passed a high school diploma or the equivalent from a recognized state or national board.
- Applicants must have taken biology, chemistry, and physics as subjects in their 10+2 in the science stream.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Applicants must score well in NEET to get into the institute.
Document Required for South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
During the application process for the MBBS program at the university, the following documents must be submitted by the students:
- Mark sheets of 10th class, 11th class, and 12th class are required by the students.
- A valid passport
- NEET scorecard is required
- Fitness certificate of the students is required by a registered doctor
- Birth certificate and other original educational credentials of the student
- Invitation to study by Kazakhstan’s migration department
- 10 photos of passport size
- Medical Insurance
- Duly filled visa application
Interested in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The South Kazakhstan state medical academy has developed a circular, which means that students must follow the syllabus listed in that list.
- 1st Semester: Anatomy
- 2nd Semester: Anatomy & Histology
- 3rd Semester: Histology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology
- 4th Semester: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology
- 5th Semester: Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path Physiology
- 6th Semester: Pathology, Path Physiology, Pharmacology
- 7th – 12th Semester: General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission Process
Most of the Kazakhstani Medical Universities begin the academic year in September and end in October, where applications close in June. The document inquiry takes 3 to 5 weeks to proceed after submission. This is how to get into medical colleges in Kazakhstan.
- Complete the application form by downloading and filling it out correctly
- Make sure you have all the documentation you need for admission
- Together with your application, submit the necessary documents
- If a cаndidаte is selected, they must pay for their admission, application, and processing fees before booking a seat (the process will differ from university to university).
- As soon as the candidate has completed all the VISA and other requirements, the admission letter will be sent.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees Structure 2022
The fee Structure of study at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are as follows:
Per Year Fees
Tuition Fee In USD
Hostel Fee In USD
Insurance and Documentation
Total In USD
Total In INR
Why Study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Students are provided with maximum support through the structure of the university to ensure that they are academically prepared to become better professionals who contribute to the betterment of society and medical studies.
To accomplish this, the university receives support from various youth policies and government initiatives to ensure continuous improvement and high-quality education for all students.
Among the international students of the university, the course of study they most frequently chose was general medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy. They originated from countries such as India, South Korea, Japan, China, Africa, and Europe.
To ensure that their students receive the best education possible, the university has established an excellent network and academic exchange program with some of the best medical universities, medical research centers, and educational institutions in Kazakhstan and other countries as well.
To provide the best learning experience for students, the university often invites guest speakers from different medical and research fields to give guest lectures and interact with the students during their classes.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!