Mari State University
Mari State University
Address: Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Mari State University
Mari State University was established in 1972 and examined to be a classical university of Mari El Republic. Mari State University is also a member of the Russian Association of Classical Universities, the member of the Volga Region’s Association of Classical Universities, and the establisher of the Association of Finno- Ugric Universities. The University also helps the country in its political, socio-economic, and spiritual development.
The total campus is separated into 1,28,000 square meters. The university has a total of 7 educational buildings, and 8 halls of residence. Mari State University contains 400 students, associate lecturers, and a staff of 100 doctors of science and professors.
Accreditation and Approval of Mari State University
Mari State University is accredited and approved by the major medical organizations they are-
World Health Organization
National Medical Commission
European Medical Council
Eligibility to Study Mari State University
Mari State University eligibility process to study MBBS is mentioned-below:
- Candidates must clear NEET.
- Candidates must be above 17 years of age on 31st December. The maximum age for the students is below 25.
- The students must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in 12th.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th. There are no specific marks required in 12th for admission.
Document Required for Mari State University
The documents required at the time of admission to Mari State University include:
- Original Passport
- HIV report
- Birth Certificate
- 10th 12th Mark sheet
- 6 Passport size photos
- Medical Certificate for physical fitness
- University official invitation letter
- 3 months bank statement with Min 3 Lakhs balance
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Mari State University
- General Pathology
- Cell Biology
- Pharmacology, Micro-Biology
- Path Physiology
- Genetics and Principles of clinical medicine
- Path Physiology
- Pathology and Pharmacology
- General Surgery
- Primary Care Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology and Psychiatry
- Emergency Medicine
Mari State University Admission Process
Mari State University Admission Process for the MBBS course include:
- Candidates have to first fill their application form and submit all the necessary documents through mail.
- Once they submit the form and documents then they receive an admission letter.
- Candidates have to submit the Registration Fees to the University Account or through net banking.
- When the confirmation of students is done then the Russian Federation Department of Federal Migration Service start issuing invitation letter to the students.
- After receiving the invitation letter, students can visit the embassy in the country for a student visa.
Mari State University Fees Structure 2021
Year 1 – Year 6
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs
Rs. 2, 48, 500
Why Study MBBS at Mari State University
- The education for students at Mari State University is wonderful and can be compared to European standards.
- The university is assured to provide all the international curriculum.
- No examination, placement test, or IELTS/TOFEL is necessary to study at Mari State University.
- No donation few is asked at the time of admission.
- The university is situated in a city where the environment is always cold and moderate.
- The cost of MBBS at Mari State University is quite affordable.
- The university is recognized by major organizations including WHO, NMC, USMLE, GMC, and is also listed in the FAIMER list.
- The university has one of the biggest research centers of Mari EL republic, where natural science and humanitarian kind of research are held.
- Mari State University contains classrooms and laboratories that are constructed using advanced technologies and modern infrastructure.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!