Lviv National Medical University
Lviv National Medical University
Address: Lviv, Ukraine
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Lviv National Medical University
A major medical education institution in Ukraine, Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) was founded in 1875. The university has been accredited at level IV. The Lviv National Medical University began in 1784 as the Medical Faculty of the Lviv University, established by the Austrian emperor Josef II. The University celebrated its 225th anniversary in 2009.
A gold medal was awarded to Danylo Halytsky as part of the “Implementations of Innovative Pedagogical Process for Improving Graduates’ Knowledge” in 2018.
Lviv Medical Institute was renamed Lviv Medical University in the autumn of 1939. From the University of Lviv, the Faculty of Medicine was separate. After two years of operation, it became an autonomous university, the State Medical Institute, with 495 doctors on its faculty. Lviv State Medical University was renamed in 1996 after the institute was upgraded to a university.
Accreditation and Approval of Lviv National Medical University
Below is a list of the various medical accreditations Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University has received:
- National Medical Commission (NMC) recognizes Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- The WHO has approved the institute’s operations
Eligibility to Study Lviv National Medical University
The following requirements must be met for admission to the MBBS program at Danylo Halytsky National Medical University:
- At the time of enrollment, students must be at least 17 years old.
- Indian students are required to take the NEET exam.
- At least 60% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be earned in the 10+2 examination.
- Scannable copies of documents should be mailed to the Institute.
Document Required for Lviv National Medical University
- A request for enrollment in studies at the University based on a commercial agreement in the name of the Rector of the University
- Application form (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, telephone number, fax number, and email address of the applicant)
- The original transcript of high school or college education, together with the original diplomas, legalizations, and licenses (should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country) are required.
- A copy of the original birth certificate (which should be translated into Ukrainian and stamped by the Embassy of Ukraine in your country)
- Passport interior page(s) copy
- Result of physical examination (should be translated and legalized in Ukrainian by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country).
- Lab tests performed for HIV infection (should be translated into Ukrainian and legalized both by the Notary public and the Ukrainian Embassy in your country)
- Each photograph has a white background and measures 3 x 4 cm.
Interested in Lviv National Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Lviv National Medical University
In the MBBS program at Lviv National Medical University, students gain subject knowledge and focus on:
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Propaedeutic treatment of inner diseases with patient care
- Social medicine and organization of health protection services
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Social medicine and organization of health protection
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Lviv National Medical University Admission Process
To ensure hassle-free admission to Lviv National Medical University, here is a step-by-step procedure:
The academic year begins every year on the 1st of September. Preparatory courses begin on October 1.
Step 1: For enrollment in the University, the applicant must apply to the Rector of the University.
Step 2: Candidates need to fill out an application form including full name, permanent address, date of birth, nationality, permanent address, and phone number.
Step 3: After receiving the invitation letter, the candidate needs to go to the Ukrainian embassy in their own country to apply for a student visa.
Step 4: The candidate must carry original copies of documents, which should be translated into Ukrainian and legalized both by the Ukrainian embassy and the Notary public.
Step 5: The candidate must pay the application fee at the time of application.
Lviv National Medical University Fees Structure 2022
The Lviv National Medical University offers a reasonable fee structure for the MBBS course:
|Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900|
|Hostel Fee||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 5900||$ 5900||$ 5900||$ 5900||$ 5900||$ 5900|
|Total Fees in Rs||Rs. 4,18,900||Rs. 4,18,900||Rs. 4,18,900||Rs. 4,18,900||Rs. 4,18,900||Rs. 4,18,900|
There are six years of study at Lviv National Medical University, 5 years of studying, and 1 year of internship. The total cost for the completion of your MBBS from the university is approximately 25 to 26 lakhs.
Why Study MBBS at Lviv National Medical University
Here is the list of reasons why you should take admission to Lviv National University:
- There are 500 teachers at the Lviv Medical University of Ukraine, including academicians, assistant professors, senior teachers, professors, and assistants.
- During this university’s academic program, students can study the main medical specialties. In addition to taking part in examinations of patients, they provide urgent aid, work in biochemical and clinical laboratories, and use X-ray machines.
- The physical infrastructure of Lviv National Medical University in Ukraine is modern.
- There are 100% English-medium classes at this university, so the quality of education is excellent.
- Admission to this university does not require a donation.
- As well as collaborations with many scientific institutions and events, Lviv National Medical University also hosts various scientific researchers and exchange programs. In addition to Cambridge University and the Ukrainian Medical Society in Canada, other partners include New York Medical Centre.
- 91 postgraduate courses are offered at this medical university, which is the only one in Ukraine.
- Students from India and abroad can afford the fees at this university quite easily.
- The crime rate in Lviv city is zero, therefore Indian students can feel safe at the university.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!