Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University
Address: Kursk, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Kursk State Medical University
The Kursk State Medical University (KSMU) was established in 1934 in Kursk, Russia, and offers a wide range of medical specialties. It’s one of the best places for students to study medicine in Russia. The university provides top-quality education to over 7000 students, including 2600 international students. Indian students make up over 800 of these students.
Including the medical faculty and over 65 academic departments, the university has 8 faculties. So far, 17650 physicians have graduated from the medical faculty of the university.
More than 75 years have passed since the university was founded. This much experience has allowed it to expand its roots. Previously called Kursk Medical Institute, the university was founded as early as 1935. This university status was awarded in 1994.
The International Medical Institute was established by the Kursk State Medical University in 2020. The Institute will be a subsidiary of KSMU. Students who complete the medical program at KSMU will be awarded the degree of M.D., or Doctor of Medicine, which is similar to MBBS in India.
There are 16 hospitals affiliated with the university. Students have opportunities to do internships and clinical there. By studying and treating patients in these many hospitals, students gain a wide range of experience.
Accreditation and Approval of KSMU
The following authorities accredit the Kursk State Medical University:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Other medical boards and the General Medical Council of European countries.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
Eligibility to Study Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University’s MBBSYour NEET scores are valid for 3 years only if you apply for MBBS abroad. Please note the following requirements:
- The candidate must have graduated with Science subjects in Class XII/Higher Secondary School.
- CBSE/ISC 12th results must show a minimum of 50% (in PCB) or more.
- Admission to the program requires 17-year-old applicants.
Document Required for Kursk State Medical University
Below is a list of documents students will need to submit to take admission to Kursk State Medical University, Russia:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Copy of Passport
- Valid Student Visa
- 7 Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
- Covid-19 test Report
Interested in Kursk State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Kursk State Medical University
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Providing therapeutic care for patients with internal diseases
- Organization of health protection services and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sports medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Health protection organizations and social medicine
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Kursk State Medical University Admission Process
Following is a summary of how the Kursk State Medical University Admissions process works:
- To begin, fill out the Kursk State Medical University application form accurately with all the relevant information.
- The applicant should submit all important documents i.e. a scanned copy of their 10th and 12th-grade marks, NEET score, a copy of their medical certificate, and a copy of their passport.
- After applying, candidates will receive the invitation letter within 10-15 days.
- Students must pay the institute’s tuition fee via net banking after receiving an invitation letter.
- After receiving the original payment receipt and an invitation letter from the university, students must apply for a student visa, which is processed within ten days.
Kursk State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
The fee structure of KSMU is given below:
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs.
Up to class 12, students with a Science background usually take five and a half years to complete medical, MD, or MBBS courses. The premedical coursework begins 16 months before graduation. Courses taken in these months prepare you for a successful career as a medical doctor. During the next four years, you will complete clinical rotations and core medical courses.
As much as possible, KSMU provides facilities with the lowest fees. An MBBS degree from the university will cost between 27 and 28 lakh rupees.
Why Study MBBS at Kursk State Medical University
Among the opportunities and advantages Kursk State Medical University offers students are:
- Kursk State Medical University offers affordable medical education to students from around the world.
- Several nations are cooperating with the university internationally.
- International medical boards and the top medical councils recognize this degree.
- The ratio between students and professors is 13:1.
- A MBBS degree from Kursk State Medical University is the safest route for girls to pursue their medical studies in Russia.
- Kursk State Medical University offers internationally recognized degrees of the highest quality to its students.
- Modern equipment and facilities are used in practical studies.
- The highly qualified teaching staff is available at Kursk State Medical University.
- The university provides its students with support services that are designed to help them navigate the immigration and safety processes. Kansas State University handles the entire process.
- Parents can access the student portal at KSMU to view the continuous results and progress of their children.
- Additionally, students have access to an electronic library at the university. With GIBLIB, students have access to thousands of e-books and learning opportunities.
There is a facility of teaching the Russian language for the first three years to help students interact with patients during the internship.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!