Chuvash State University
Chuvash State University
Address: Chuvash Republic, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Chuvash State University
Cheboksary is the hometown of Chuvash State University, founded in 1967. The university is also known as Chuvash State Medical University.
Indian students can easily apply to this top medical university in Russia. The university has a large teaching staff to give students a top-notch education and also has affordable tuition for MBBS programs. As a result, it is among the best colleges for Indian students seeking an MBBS abroad.
With more than 700 authentic human organs and bodies available for hands-on study, Chuvash State Medical University boasts the largest anatomy museum for prospective medical students. On their very first day at the university, students are given a tour of the museum, where they can view every original bone from a human body.
It has 15 faculties, more than 18,000 students from various areas of Russia, as well as more than 2000 international students from 49 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Europe. It takes its name from renowned Russian educator and democrat ILYA NIKOLAEVICH ULYANOV. Chuvash State University is one of the most reliable names when discussing top medical schools in Russia.
Along with post-graduate, doctoral, and specialist courses, it offers graduation courses. Chuvash State Medical University offers a wide range of extracurricular activities like music and dance in addition to top-notch academics and events in the arts, sports, and culture.
Accreditation and Approval of Chuvash State University
- One of the largest universities in Russia, Chuvash State University is associated with and acknowledged by several medical councils, including
- The university is recognized by USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Additionally, Chuvash State University is accredited by the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Furthermore, it has the recognition of the National Medical Council (NMC).
- A recognition of the university has been granted by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research also lists the Chuvash State University (FAIMER).
- The Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education and Science has also granted recognition to Chuvash State University.
- Russian Federation’s Ministry of Public Health is affiliated with the university.
Eligibility to Study Chuvash State University
The criteria for a student to get admission to Chuvash State University are listed below:
- Students must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have completed class 12 in the English medium and passed with a grade of at least 50% or higher in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (40 percent for reserved).
- Candidates for admission must be at least 17 years old as of December 31 of the year in question.
- Students must have a NEET score that is at least the minimum requirement.
Document Required for Chuvash State University
- the birth certificate of the student
- The candidate’s most recent three-month bank statement, with a minimum balance of 3 lakhs.
- six current passport-size pictures of the candidate.
- the 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets.
- the authentic passport copy.
- the NEET entrance exam score report.
- a digitally completed application form.
- proof of the candidate’s guardian’s income.
- the diplomas of graduates and undergraduates (if any).
- the pupils’ diplomas from graduation.
Interested in Chuvash State University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Chuvash State University
The following is the MBBS course syllabus for Chuvash State University:
- Cell Biology
- General Pathology
- Psychology and Pedagogy
- Path Physiology
- Path Physiology
- Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care Medicine
- General Surgery
- Neurology and Psychiatry
Chuvash State University Admission Process
The steps for applying to study MBBS at Chuvash State University are as follows:
Step 1: Students should complete the online application form.
Step 2: Next, they must provide transcripts of records, a birth certificate, a copy of their passport, and their certificate of completion of high school.
Step 3: Students will receive an admissions letter from the university after submitting the aforementioned paperwork.
Step 4: is to pay the registration fees to the university account.
Step 5: Following confirmation of admission by the appropriate colleges, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will begin issuing the official invitation letter for study.
Step 6: After receiving an acceptance letter from the Russian Federation, students must apply for a student visa at the Russian Federation’s embassy or consulate in your nation.
Chuvash State University Fees Structure 2022
MBBS at affordable cost is available at Chuvash State University for students from around the world:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee in RUBLE||3,76,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000|
|Hostel Fee in RUBLE||Included||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000|
|Total Fees in RUBLE||3,76,000||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000|
Why Study MBBS at Chuvash State University
Some of the benefits of studying medicine at Chuvash State University are as follows:
- Chuvash State University offers an English-medium MBBS program.
- Chuvash University does not require an entrance exam for admission to its MBBS programs.
- To demonstrate their ability in the English language, students are not obliged to take any exams like the IELTS or TOEFL.
- The MBBS degree from Chuvash State University is listed in FAIMER and accepted by the USMLE, GMC, NMC, and WHO.
- There is no donation requirement for students.
- At Chuvash State University, MBBS students pay minimal tuition costs and inexpensive living expenses.
- This university places more of an emphasis on practical education than on theory.
- This college has international professors from the US, UK, and Canada who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
- The university serves students only cuisine from India.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!