Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University
Address: Tver, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University’s history began in the year 1902. The institute has received the title of “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” in recognition of its exceptional contribution to global development, education, and cooperation. The university has taken the helm in both the advancement of medical knowledge and the education of medical professionals.
Huge structures housing lectures, practical lessons, lab work, research, and auxiliary services encircle the academy. The Ministry of Health and Social Development and the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation jointly oversee this public educational institution in Russia.
The healthcare and educational industries have given Tver State Medical University official recognition. In 57 nations around the world, it has been teaching specialists for 47 years. Both English and Russian are used during teaching sessions.
Accreditation and Approval of Tver State Medical University
The following list includes some of the organizations with a global reputation that have acknowledged TSMU:
- National Medical Commission;
- Medical Council of Canada;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Russia;
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS);
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Eligibility to Study Tver State Medical University
Following are the requirements for admission to Tver State Medical University’s MBBS program:
- A 12th-grade diploma with a PCB score of 50% is required for application.
- Age must be 17 years old as of December 31 of the year of application.
- NEET Is Needed.
Documents Required for Tver State Medical University
Here is the list of important documents that will be required throughout your admission:
- Tenth and Twelveth grade sheet
- 6 passport size photographs
- Medical insurance and HIV report sheet
- Migration certificate
- If the NEET exam has not yet been passed this year, the Medical Council will issue an eligibility certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- Admit letter
- Legalization of documents by respective embassies.
- Visa fee
- NEET Score Card is mandatory
Interested in Tver State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Tver State Medical University
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Providing therapeutic care for patients with internal diseases
- Organization of health protection services and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sports medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Health protection organizations and social medicine
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Tver State Medical University Admission Process
It’s simple to apply for admission to Tver State Medical Academy if you just follow these instructions:
STEP 1: Apply Online
Select a course after reviewing all of the university’s information. A student can complete everything and email the documents to us. a list of the paperwork needed to attend the university
- Copy of the transcripts of Grade 10
- Copy of the transcripts of Grade 12
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Copy of Valid Passport
STEP 2: Get the Invitation Letter
The student will be informed of the approval or rejection of the application following the progression of the documents. A student will be informed within 1-2 working days if their application is accepted. Within the same time frame, the student will also get a confirmation of admission.
STEP 3: Pay Enrolment Expenses
A student may use net banking or other payment options to pay the fees after obtaining the confirmation letter.
STEP 4: Apply For the Visa
Students must apply for their visas as soon as possible after obtaining their invitation letter because the process may take some time. paperwork needed to obtain a visa:
- letter of invitation from the university.
- worldwide passport (With minimum validity of 2 years)
- formally attested high school diplomas.
- medical records attesting to the student’s lack of HIV/Aids and other STDs.
STEP 5: Arrival in Russia
Before traveling to Russia, the student must make the first year’s tuition payment. A student is also expected to email us the flight information. so that when a student arrives, our executive may welcome them and help them. If a student doesn’t notify us of their arrival, immigration officials may decide to deport them back to their native country.
STEP 6: Commencement of Classes
For the first year, each student is required to bring a full set of original documentation and payment receipts. After three days of entering the nation, a student must register at the college. A student will be permitted to attend classes once the registration and admissions processes have been finished. Make sure to submit your application to the university before the deadline. When you are accepted to the university, you will probably leave your nation in the first week of September.
Tver State medical university Fees Structure 2022
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee in RUBLE (approx.)||3,22,660||2,62,660||2,62,660||2,62,660||2,62,660||2,62,660|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs. 4.93 Lakhs||Rs.3.67 Lakhs||Rs.3.67 Lakhs||Rs.3.67 Lakhs||Rs.3.67 Lakhs||Rs.3.67 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fees in RUBLE||Included||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Included||Rs.28,000 (approx.)||Rs.28,000 (approx.)||Rs.28,000 (approx.)||Rs.28,000 (approx.)||Rs.28,000 (approx.)|
The Benefits of Studying Medicine at Tver State University
These are the following points that might help you to make up your mind for taking admission in this University:
- Numerous international students as well as hundreds of students from India.
- The MBBS tuition at Tver State Medical University is affordable.
- Students from India receive high-quality medical education.
- Russian Government Medical University, which is well-known.
- hospitals and knowledge-based research institutions.
- Offer foreign students access to hostel facilities.
- one of Russia’s greatest and oldest medical educational institutions for MBBS studies.
- collaboration with other overseas colleges to give students better chances.
- medical students are often arranged co-curricular activities.
- setting that is tranquil and secure for international students.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!