Semey State Medical University
Semey State Medical University
Address: Semey, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Semey State Medical University
The Semey Medical University in Kazakhstan, as well as its hospital, makes up one of the largest medical universities in the country. SMU was established in 1953 (the first class of the faculty of general medicine). There were 320 students enrolled in 1953. During the years the university has been operating, graduates have successfully worked across Kazakhstan, as well as abroad.
A school with an authoritative reputation and rich historical tradition, Semey Medical University has enormous potential. Whether it be medicine or population health support, we have made substantial contributions.
According to the level of employment of graduates, the University has the highest ranking among Kazakhstan’s medical universities. From 2015 to 2018, the University was rated 14th among Kazakhstan’s universities and 1st among medical universities based on the rating of JSC “Center for Human Resources Development”, presented on the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection’s order. A total of 26,683 specialists have been trained at the university over the years (including people from Kazakhstan, India, Palestine, Sudan, Morocco, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Russia, Germany, Canada, etc.) who have successfully worked abroad.
About Semipalatinsk City
The city of Semey, formerly known as Semipalatinsk, is located on the Irtysh River in the western region of East Kazakhstan. It encompasses 27,500 km2 of land, including rural areas as well.
There is an important railway junction here that connects southern Kazakhstan and Russia. Additionally, Semey has its river port and an airport.
During their free time, students can explore Semey city’s tourist attractions.
Due to its high amplitude of annual and daily temperatures, Semey experiences extreme temperatures both in winter and summer. A typical winter temperature is -45 degrees, while a typical summer temperature is +45 degrees.
Accreditation and Approval of Semey State Medical University
Kazakh Ministry of Education & Science has accredited/recognized Semey State Medical University.
There are 450 qualified faculty members and 3500 students studying at this university, which has been approved by the MCI and the WHO.
The Semey State Medical University holds international recognition as well as recognition in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan offers the possibility for any student to pursue their medical education, either working as a doctor or starting a career without any fear.
Eligibility to Study Semey State Medical University
Semey Medical University’s requirements are as follows:
- Students must reach the age of 17 on or before December 31.
- Mark sheets and certificates with a 50% grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- A minimum of 45% is required in PCB subjects for students from the reserved category, and 50% is required for others.
- Qualified by NEET-UG. Applicants from India must take this exam.
Document Required for Semey State Medical University
A list of all the documents you will need to apply for admission is provided below:
- Please send a scanned copy of your passport (notarized and translated into Kazak or Russian)
- High school transcripts are required (transcripts of the documents)
- Results of NEET for undergraduate students
- Please provide an English proficiency certificate if you have one
- Certification of preparation courses, if applicable
- No criminal record affidavit
- Health certificates (certifying that the participant is mentally fit, free of infection, and certified by the country’s health authority)
- Letter of invitation
- A receipt of payment
- Passport size photos (minimum 8)
Interested in Semey State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Semey State Medical University
Semey State Medical university has the following structure and pattern for its MBBs:
First Semester: Anatomy
Second Semester: Anatomy and Histology
Third Semester: Students in the second year take Histology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology
Fourth Semester: Physiology, Biochemistry, and Microbiology
Fifth Semester: Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Pathophysiology
Sixth Semester: Pathophysiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
Seventh to Twelfth Semester: Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings are taught in Kazakhstan such as Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Semey State Medical University Admission Process
Semey State Medical University requires the following admission process for applicants to obtain admission into the medicine program:
- The first step is to fill out the online application form available on the official website of Semey State Medical University.
- The second step is to check the detailed information, upload scanned documents, and pay the application fee.
- During Step 3, the students must wait for a short time before receiving their offer letter.
- A letter of offer is sent to selected students after the documentation has been verified by Semey State Medical University.
- To enroll in the MBBS course at Semey State Medical University, you must pay the first-year tuition fee.
- In step 6: The student must apply for the visa process as soon as their admissions have been confirmed. Visas may take between 15 to 20 days to process.
- Once the applicants have obtained a valid passport, they will be eligible to apply to Semey State Medical University to further their studies.
Semey State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
Among the most affordable medical colleges to fulfill the dreams of students seeking an MBBS degree is Semey State Medical University:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (Approx)||$6600||$3600||$3600||$3600||$3600|
|Total Fees in USD||$6600||$4400||$4400||$4400||$4400|
Medical students attend Semey Medical University for six years, the first five years of which are spent studying, and the final year is devoted to internships. For your completion of MBBS from the university, this amounts to a total expense of about 18 to 20 lakhs.
Why Study MBBS at Semey State Medical University
Global students can benefit from the following benefits by choosing Semey State Medical University for their MBBS studies:
- World Health Organization and National Medical Council recognize the university.
- In addition to the low fees, the cost of living in the university is also very low.
- English is the language of instruction for the entire course.
- In addition to studying theory, practical knowledge is emphasized.
- Throughout the year, Semipalatinsk is blessed with a moderate climate.
- Once students receive their degree from Kazakhstan, they can apply for permanent residency in Kazakhstan and settle there.
- The faculty at this university is the best, so the education is of the highest quality.
- For students at the Semey State Medical University of Semey State Medical University, hostel and mess facilities are available.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!