Ryazan State Medical University
Ryazan State Medical University
Address: Ryazan, Ryazan Oblast, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Ryazan State Medical University
The State Medical University of Ryazan was established in 1950. It bears I.P. Pavlov’s name. He spent a very long time living and working in Ryazan. He was the first recipient of the Nobel Prize in Medicine. One of the most esteemed universities in Russia is Ryazan State Medical University. Since the beginning of its existence, RSMU has gained a very high reputation both domestically and abroad.
The University is granted a spot in the WHO’s “Directory of World Medical Schools” (World Health Organization). The university works closely with institutions of higher learning abroad and groups like the Medical University of Arizona and the American Pharmaceutical Convention.
The University’s award collection includes international honors including the American Golden Certificate for the International Prestige (Monte-Carlo), The Crystal Knight (Malta), Golden Lion (South Africa), and Havana Libre Cup from the 21st century (Euro Union Organization). The University was awarded the European Quality Diploma in 2004.
At this esteemed university, over 5000 students studying medicine from 40 nations and 45 regions of Russia. This university produced more than 17,000 doctors, who are in high demand both domestically and overseas.
Accreditation and Approval of Ryazan State Medical University
1. The Ryazan State Medical University is 6015 in the world.
2. Along with this position, Ryazan State Medical University has also received:
- The Crystal Knight (Malta)
- American Golden Certificate of Internation Prestige (Monte-Carlo)
- Gold Lion (South Africa)
- Havana Libre Cup from the 21st century.
3. Ryazan is accredited by:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Eligibility to Study Ryazan State Medical University
The following qualifications must be met by students who want to begin a medical profession at Ryazan State Medical University:
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old. If not, this age must be reached at least before the end of the admissions year, on December 31.
- Every applicant must receive a grade of at least 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on the HSC exam or in a comparable course.
- Candidates for the general category must have an overall score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English of at least 50%.
- Candidates from the reserved category, which includes ST, SC, and OBC, must have an overall score in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English of at least 40%.
- Students may apply for the MBBS program at Ryazan State Medical University if they passed the NEET test with a qualifying score.
Documents Required for Ryazan State Medical University
During the application process, students must provide a few documents:
- The application must be turned in by the candidate.
- Candidates must possess their NEET exam results.
- The transcripts and graduation certificates (original and copy).
- A transfer certificate from the prior institution is required for the candidate.
- A passport with a minimum validity of 18 months is required.
- When applying for admission, the birth certificate must be notarized.
- Candidates who fall under the SC, ST, or OBC categories must present a caste certificate.
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- The medical report should be submitted by candidates to the university.
- MBBS applicants must carry 10 passport-sized photographs.
- A migration certificate must be submitted during admission time.
- Tuition fee payment receipt.
- The Covid-19 test report must be submitted by the deadline for admission.
- The legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy.
Interested in Ryazan State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Ryazan State Medical University
The syllabus at Ryazan state medical university in 2022 is as follows:
- Cell Biology
- General Pathology
- Psychology and Pedagogy
- Path Physiology
- Path Physiology
- Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care Medicine
- General Surgery
- Neurology and Psychiatry
Ryazan State Medical University Admission Process
The following actions must be taken by students seeking MBBS admission at Ryazan State Medical University:
Step 1: Fill out the Ryazan State Medical University’s online application.
Step 2: Application materials must include crucial academic records.
Step 3: If chosen, candidates will get the invitation letter in less than two weeks.
Step 4: After receiving an invitation letter, pupils must pay the academy’s tuition.
Step 5: Students can apply for the student visa process with the original receipt of fee payment and the invitation letter from the university.
Ryazan State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
Fee structure of Ryazan state medical university is more affordable and nominal than other universities.
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee in RUBLE||3,19,000||2,28,000||2,28,000||2,28,000||2,28,000||2,28,000|
|Hostel Fee in RUBLE||Included||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000|
|Total Fees in RUBLE||3,19,000||2,49,000||2,49,000||2,49,000||2,49,000||2,49,000|
Why Study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University
- There are no entrance exams that students must take.
- An English-language curriculum is the university’s main focus.
- Language proficiency tests like the TOEFL or IELTS are optional for students.
- There is no requirement for students to give money to the university.
- Scholars and educators from across the globe make up the faculty.
- On and around the university, Indian restaurants and food are very simple to discover.
- Students are exposed to a wide range of educational and cultural experiences.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!