OMSK State Medical University
OMSK State Medical University
Address: Omsk, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About OMSK State Medical University
Omsk State Medical University is one of Siberia’s oldest universities and was founded in 1920. 186 students were admitted to the Siberian Veterinary and Zootechnical Institute in Omsk by a decision of the Organizing Bureau of Sibrevkom dated November 8, 1920. State West Siberian Institute was established in 1921. The institute’s first rector was N.K. Ivanov-Emin. Upon renaming the university in 1924, we became the Omsk State Medical Institute.
The Omsk State Medical Academy became a structural unit of the Omsk Medical College on December 5, 2011. University status was granted to the academy in 2015. More than 350 doctors have graduated from this program, as well as 1600 candidates for medical and biological sciences. There were more than 1000 employees awarded the “Excellence in Health Care” badge during this period; an additional 259 doctors were named “Honorable Doctors of the Russian Federation”; six scientists were named “Honorable Scientists”; and eight Higher Education workers of the Russian Federation were named “Honorable Workers”. Among the Omsk State University’s educators and researchers in the USSR Academy of Medical Sciences, RAMS, foreign academies, and internationally renowned medical consultants. As one of the country’s leading educational and research institutions, Omsk State University is among the best in the world.
A leading educational and research institution in the country, Omsk State University is among the best in the world. A significant share of research at Omsk State Medical University focuses on the health protection, sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population, in line with the prevailing trends in medical and pharmaceutical sciences. The long-term strategy focuses on the effective transfer of scientific results and the development of a sustainable scientific and educational environment that ensures continual input from highly qualified personnel. The University of Omsk has the infrastructure necessary for scientific and innovative activities.
About Omsk City
- Located in southwestern Siberia, Omsk lies along the Irtysh River. Currently the seventh-largest city in Russia.
- The township of Omsk was established in 1782.
- Agriculture and retail are the city’s most important economic sectors.
- In Omsk city, the climate is characterized by a humid continental climate, characterized by always changing weather patterns. Throughout the year there are 300 days of sunshine in Omsk.
- Roads, rails, and air hubs connect Omsk. In Omsk, you can also get around by metro, trolleybus, tram, and shared taxi.
- Omsk Drama Theatre, Green Island, and the Central Vrubel Museum of Fine Arts are a few of the city’s main attractions.
- Some of the city’s most popular foods include Okroshka, Pelmeni, Kurnik, Mors, Bird Cherry cake, etc.
Accreditation and Approval of OMSK State Medical University
The accreditation and recognition of Omsk State Medical Academy are as follows:
- Educators and scientists at the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Eligibility to Study OMSK State Medical University
OMSK followed these Eligibility criteria for giving admission to the students in Omsk State Medical University:
- By the end of December of the admission year, you must be 17 years old.
- Students in the General category must have earned more than 50% in 12th-grade science subjects like biology, chemistry, and physics. Students must also take English as a required course.
- The same combination of subjects and a minimum aggregate of 40% are required for students from other castes. Students interested in this discipline should have graduated from ISC/CBSE or an equivalent board.
- For admission to one of Russia’s MCI-approved colleges, it is sufficient for the student to have appeared for NEET.
- MCI has instructed non-NEET aspirants who intend to attend foreign medical universities and do not take the NEET to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from it at the time of admission. According to the Delhi High Court’s judgment, the MCI has made this determination.
Document Required for OMSK State Medical University
Below is the list of documents one candidate must prepare for their admission to Omsk State Medical University:
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
- Medical University of Russia acceptance letter
- The Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, has authorized the document
Interested in OMSK State Medical University ?
If You Are Still Confused?
OMSK State Medical University Admission Process
To apply to the MBBS course at Omsk State Medical University, please follow the steps below:
- Application forms are available online. Applicants should fill them out. Documents can be sent via email.
- Then, they must provide a school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of their passport, transcripts, and other required documents.
- Upon submitting the above documents, students will receive an admission letter from the university.
- Paying the registration fees through net banking or using a university account is the fourth step.
- On confirmation of admission by respective universities, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will begin issuing official invitation letters for study.
- Students will need to visit the Russian Embassy or Consulate in their country once they receive an admission letter from the Russian Federation.
MBBS Syllabus at OMSK State Medical University
As is the case throughout the world, the OMSK state medical university follows the standard syllabus as follows:
First-year: In the First semester: Anatomy
In Second Semester: Anatomy and Histology
Second-year: In the Third semester: Histology, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology
In Fourth semester: Anatomy, Physiology, and Micro-Biology
Third-year: In Fifth semester: Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path Physiology
Fouth-Fifth year: From the Sixth to the Tenth semester student study include General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.
OMSK State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
Omsk State Medical University provides a very affordable fees structure for MBBS which is as follows:
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs
Omsk State Medical University provides a six years whole sum program with 1 year of the internship included. Omsk State Medical University provides an affordable fees structure of 17- 18 lakhs Indian rupees for completing MBBS.
Why study MBBS at Kharkiv National Medical University
Among the benefits of studying MBBS at Omsk State Medical Academy are the following:
- In the MBBS program at Omsk State Medical University, English is the medium of instruction.
- This university offers very affordable MBBS programs in Russia.
- Since the Ruble exchange rate is almost equal to that of the Indian Rupee, the cost of living in Russia is low too.
- Students at the university are in an environment that is friendly and healthy.
- Omsk State Medical University employs over 100 MD-PhD full professors and over 300 MD-PhD associate professors.
- International, as well as local students, have access to good dormitory facilities.
- Students at the hostels can enjoy Indian food.
- The university provides students with a quality education that is among the best in Russia.
- We have highly qualified and experienced faculty at the university.
- No donation or capitation fees are charged to students.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!