Kokshetau State University
Kokshetau State University
Address: Kokshetau, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Kokshetau State University
The Kokshetau University was first founded in 1962 and is one of the leading higher-education institutions in Kazakhstan.
Previously, the name of the university was known as the Kokchetav Pedagogical Institute after the first Kazakh scientist and educator Chokan Chingizovich Valikhanov. Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau University was renamed in 1996 in honor of the outstanding Kazakh historian, geographer, ethnographer, folklorist, translator, and traveler.
Due to the high tuition fees and large donations requested by Indian Medical Institutions, MBBS has become increasingly popular among international students, especially Indian students.
Medical education at the university provides the student with both theoretical and practical knowledge at a very affordable rate, making it an attractive option for international students.
After graduation from the University, graduates are awarded degrees recognized around the world that allow them to practice medicine anywhere in the world. World-class infrastructure and modern academic buildings surround the University campus. Highly qualified faculty members provide quality guidance and support to students.
Accreditation and Approval of Kokshetau State University
The Accreditation and Approval of Kokshetau State University are given below:
- National Medical Commission
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan accredited the university
- Medical and Dental Council of Pakistan
- Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- USMLE and PLAB
Eligibility to Study Kokshetau State University
To qualify for admission into the various courses offered by Kokshetau State University, all aspiring students must meet the following criteria:
- A candidate should be a minimum of 17 years old before the 31st of December.
- Candidates must have passed the 10 + 2 exam or an equivalent from a recognized board.
- It is recommended that the candidate has completed 10+2 in the sciences with physics, chemistry, and biology as the major subjects.
- The minimum aggregate score in 10+2 or equivalent should be 50%.
- An applicant must obtain a valid score in NEET to be considered for admission.
Document Required for Kokshetau State University
In addition to this list, Kokshetau State University requires the following Important Documents during the admissions process are:
- Must need candidate Passport validity should be of min. 18 months
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- 10 passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
- 4 passport size photographs
Interested in Kokshetau State University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Kokshetau State University
At Kokshetau State University, the MBBS course consists of five years of study and one year of internship. The maximum duration of the course is approx 6 years. The complete syllabus is as follows:
- Physiology Cell Biology
- General Pathology
- Path Physiology
- Path Physiology
- Primary Care Medicine
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kokshetau State University Admission Process
The Kokshetau State University admissions process consists of a series of counseling sessions and academic progress. Students are advised to carefully read the Kokshetau State University admissions criteria to avoid rejection.
- To apply to Kokshetau State University, students must fill out the application carefully.
- Kokshetau State University will send all selected candidates an offer letter, which they need to appear with when joining the university.
- Fees for admissions to Kokshetau State University must be paid at the time of enrollment.
- The Kokshetau State University requires a visa application after one pays the MBBS fees.
- As soon as you obtain a Visa, you can begin your studies at Kokshetau State University.
Kokshetau State University Fees Structure 2022
Below is the Kokshetau State University Fees Structure of 5 years:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (Approx)||$5800||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800|
|Hostel & Mess Fees||Included||2200$||2200$||2200$||2200$|
|Total Fees in USD||5800$||6000$||6000$||6000$||6000$|
Why Study MBBS at Kokshetau State University
At Kokshetau State University, there are several reasons to study MBBS:
- The Kazakh University of Kokshetau State has been rated one of the best colleges in Kazakhstan for many years due to the University’s use of the latest technologies and its large campus to facilitate many other activities alongside courses.
- It has a very reasonable cost of living in comparison to other cities in Kazakhstan, and it is surrounded by colored mountains on every side.
- It is attracted to Indian students due to the fine Indian restaurants and the quality of Indian food.
- Culture is enhanced at the University by providing integration and interaction among thousands of international students.
- Student safety and security are priority concerns at the University, and there are specific security teams for female students.
- There are many co-curricular activities at the university, such as a recreation center, a debate club, etc.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!