Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University
Address: Kazan, Russia
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Kazan Federal University
In Kazan, Russia, the Kazan Federal University is one of the most prestigious universities. In 1804 Kazan Imperial University was founded. It was later renamed Kazan Federal University. With a high-quality infrastructure and advanced teaching methods, Kazan Federal University is one of the top universities in Russia and popular among students from around the world.
There are over 700 graduate and undergraduate degree programs offered at more than 50 universities annually. KFU’s outlook is also reflected in its research and exchange opportunities; even its faculty and students take part in international exchange and research programs with more than 300 partners around the globe.
Kazan Federal University’s mission was to offer world-class academic programs, research, and technological development to support the advancement of the country’s innovative development and the success of its innovative region. Over the past few years, the University has established 17 centers of excellence and 80 laboratories of international standing.
This university has graduated 44,350 students so far. The university has students from over 90 countries, including 4,252 international students. More than 3,000 faculty members teach there as well. Five hundred and ninety-degree programs are offered in a variety of disciplines, out of which 17 are joint degree programs with partner universities. In this year’s conference, 157 professors from world-renowned universities and research centers are invited to present their research. The university has thirteen institutes, three higher education schools, one faculty, and two regional branches in Yelabuga and Naberezhnye Chelny.
The Kazan Federal University has trained specialists abroad for many years. Kazan Federal University is one of the most reputable universities worldwide. The organization cooperates with the USA, Israel, Germany, France, Cuba, Australia, China, Mongolia, Finland, Singapore, Ukraine, and several other countries.
Accreditation and Approval of Kazan Federal University
The following higher authority organizations accredit the university:
- Affiliated by EUA, IAU, EURAS, AMBA
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- WHO approved
Eligibility to Study Kazan Federal University
To qualify for admission to the MBBS program, the University categorized students according to the following factors:
- Students must have passed the Class XII/Higher Secondary exam with Science subjects such as chemistry, biology, and physics.
- CBSE/ISC 12th results need to have at least a 50% aggregate (for PCB).
- Admissions require that the applicant be 17 years old at the time of application.
- The NEET exam is required of all Indian students planning to study MBBS abroad.
- You can use the marks you earned in NEET to apply for MBBS abroad for three years, but not for admission to Indian medical schools.
Document Required for Kazan Federal University
You will need the following documents:
- 10th-grade mark-sheet
- 12th-grade mark-sheet
- NEET scorecard
- Migration certificate
- 10 passport size photographs
- Official invitation letter from the university
- Medical test documents (report)
Interested in Astana Medical College?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University’s MBBS syllabus has been approved by several bodies around the world:
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Preliminary check of inner diseases with patient care
- Health protection and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Social medicine and organization of health protection
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Kazan Federal University Admission Process
One should follow these steps to ensure smooth enrollment in the University’s MBBS program:
- Fill out the application form (apply online)
- Below are the documents needed for step two:
- Copy of marks from the 12th grade of higher secondary education
- A scanned copy of the high school transcript (10th grade)
- Scorecard of NEET
- Scan of a valid passport
- A student gets an admission letter from the university after fulfilling all the requirements.
- The fourth step is to pay the fees after receiving the confirmation letter via net banking or other payment methods.
- As soon as the invitation letter has been received, a student should apply for a visa, which will be mailed to them by the university.
- The Embassy of the Russian Federation should stamp your visa once you have received a visa invitation.
NOTE: Candidate must inform the University before flying to Kazan otherwise he/she will be deboarded back to their respective countries.
Kazan Federal University Fees Structure 2021
Tuition Fee (approx.)
Fees in Indian Rupees
Hostel Fee in Rupees
Total Fees in Indian Rupees
Why Study MBBS at Kazan Federal University
One of Russia’s most favored universities is Kazan Federal University:
- Under the shadow of the university, both national and international students are served.
- As all classes are taught in English, learning the local language is not necessary.
- There are no additional charges or fees associated with donations.
- Despite the low tuition fee, the quality and value of the program are excellent.
- Each student gets individual attention due to the limited number of students in the batch.
- Scholarships are also available to national and international students at the University.
- Faculty members have extensive experience and expertise in their field.
- There is no discrimination based on caste, gender, religion, or nationality.
- University students are also encouraged to participate in cultural and other activities for their overall development.
- It provides students with all the necessities in addition to providing a hostel facility.
- Kazan Federal University provides students with full-service hostels.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!