Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University
Address: Chernivets’ka oblast, Ukraine
Eligibility: 50% Marks in 10+2 NEET- Qualified Marks
About Bukovinian State Medical University
One of the biggest higher education institutions in Chernivtsi is the Bukovinian State Medical University.
The college is a fully-government, multi-structural educational institution with the highest level of accreditation and an array of educational programs. BSMU is listed in the General Register of the World Health Organization, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), and the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities that provide high-quality education based upon grades.
More than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) and 78 Doctors of Science currently work at 47 Departments at the Medical University. There are also 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors, and 78 Doctors of Science.
The University’s scientists have made significant achievements in the fields of cardiology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology.
In addition to more than 100 faculty members who have visited countries of Asia, Africa, and Central America, they have experience working with international students and possess a good command of foreign languages. About 30000 specialists have been trained by the University over its years of existence.
The degree from BSMU is recognized and accepted worldwide. A doctorate, master’s degree, and bachelor’s degree are all available, as well as medical courses and programs leading to an official higher education degree.
Accreditation and Approval of Bukovinian State Medical University
Various medical bodies recognize Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine:
- Bukovinian State Medical University has the 42nd best ranking in the nation.
- Many organizations recognize BSMU such as the NMC, WHO, EUA, IAU, ACRU, MDCN, etc.
- The results of the Licensed Exams “KROK” in 2016-2018 show that it is the leading medical university in Ukraine.
- “TOP – 200 Ukraine” (UNESCO) in 2019 – 36th position among Ukraine’s higher education institutions. In 2019, 2nd in Ukraine’s medical higher education institutions according to “Webometrics Ranking of the World’s Universities”.
“Consolidated rating of higher education establishments of Ukraine 2018” – TOP-5 of the best higher education institutions in Western Ukraine.
Eligibility to Study Bukovinian State Medical University
The institute must not conduct an entrance examination, so students must meet the Bukovinian State Medical University eligibility criteria. NEET is a mandatory test for Indian candidates who wish to study abroad.
- At the time of enrollment, applicants should be at least 17 years old.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are required for 50% in 12th class
- For reserved categories with PCB, 40%
- Students must qualify for the NEET
Document Required for Bukovinian State Medical University
Below you will find a checklist of documents required for applying to the MBBS course at Bukovinian State Medical University:
- Application form copy
- High school transcripts and mark sheets
- Photocopy of passport
- Health authority-certified medical certificate
- Emergency medical insurance policy
- Copies of documents providing information about previous higher education level, credits received, academic achievements, and length of study
- Documents attesting to the absence of HIV infection
- Tickets for flights
- Certificate of birth
- Six photographs (6x4cm)
Interested in Bukovinian State Medical University?
If You Are Still Confused?
MBBS Syllabus at Bukovinian State Medical University
The MBBS program at the Bukovinian State Medical University has recognized curriculum all over the world:
- Human anatomy
- History of Medicine
- Russian Language
- Medical Biology
- Cytology, and Embryology
- Latin Language and Medical Terminology
- Information science, and Medical Science
- Physical training
- Normal Physiology
- Russian language
- Bases of psychology and pedagogic
- Pathological anatomy
- Radial diagnostics and radial therapy
- Topographic anatomy
- Propaedeutic treatment of inner diseases with patient care
- Health protection and social medicine
- Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine
- General Surgery with anesthesiology
- Operative Surgery
- General hygiene
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dermatovenerol diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Radiative medicine
- Economics of health protection Urology
- Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine
- Psychiatry, narcology, and medical psychology
- Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics
- Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)
- Facultative therapy with physiotherapy
- Faculty surgery
- Hospital therapy and military field therapy
- Traumatology and orthopedic
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Children infectious diseases
- Urgent states medicine of catastrophes
- Basics of law
- Occupational diseases
- Hospital podiatry
- Hospital surgery
- Pediatrics surgery
- Epidemiology and military epidemiology
- Forensic medicine
- Military field surgery
- Economics of health protection
- Infectious diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Reanimatology (intensive care)
- Clinical immunology and allergology
- Social medicine and organization of health protection
- Internal medicine
- Tropical diseases
- Children infection diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Surgical diseases
Bukovinian State Medical University Admission Process
A student’s admission to the Bukovinian State Medical University is completely based on merit. For entry into Bukovinian State Medical University, you must complete the following steps:
- Call or visit the University’s representatives of the Doctors-IEA Team.
- Complete the Bukovinian State Medical University’s online application form.
- The candidate will receive an offer letter from the university after filling out the online application form.
- After you have paid your processing fees, you need to submit all documents to be admitted to the Medical College of NMC – Moscow State Medical University.
- The Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation after receiving processing fees and original documents.
- The Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all the necessary documents to fly with a group of students and their representatives to a particular university after getting a visa.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees Structure 2022
A world-class medical education is available at an affordable price at the Bulkovinian State Medical University. Here is the annual fee structure for the MBBS course:
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 3900||$ 3900||$ 3900||$ 3900||$ 3900||$ 3900|
|Hostel Fee||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900|
|Total Fees in Rs||Rs. 3,62,600||Rs. 3,62,600||Rs. 3,62,600||Rs. 3,62,600||Rs. 3,62,600||Rs. 3,62,600|
At Bukovinian State Medical University, there are six years of study, five years of study, and one year of internship. You will have to pay approximately 17 to 18 lakhs to complete your MBBS at the university.
Why Study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University
- As a 75-year-old government university, the Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) holds the top ranking among medical universities in the world.
- FMGE-MCI exam scores at BSMU are the highest.
- Chernivtsi city in western Ukraine is the location of the BSMU.
- More than 1700 Indian students are studying at BSMU at present
- At BSMU, Indian students can live happily in 9 Government hostels with the best facilities.
- In Ukraine, BSMU has the only girls hostel exclusively for Indian women.
- There is an Indian Student Society at BSMU working for the welfare of Indian students studying at the university.
- One of the graduates and alumni from India operates the official Authorized Representative of BSMU in Asia. Many organizations recognize
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Get a Quote
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET A FREE QUOTE!